95 veinta gsx wagon

HaydnG

Hi just bought another project a vienta V6 blown head gasket but besides that wondered how hard it was to convert this camry to key less entry As I am not sure what they came out with mine flashes the indicators when you press the the remote key (setting the alarm I think ) but dosnt lock the door not sure if its surpose to or not but dosnt . Does any one know if toyota had a kit to turn it into a keyless entry or any other surgestions? Can you buy a kit to suit ? It shouldnt take to much to change the system so the doors unlock by remote surely?

Edited by HaydnG

hey mate congrats on buyin a camry...the camry u bought should be keyless...doors are supposed to open/close when u press the remote button...i say ur central locking syst. isnt working...shldnt cost too much to replace....i find theres a problem with the alarm systems on these gen camrys.....

hey mate congrats on buyin a camry...the camry u bought should be keyless...doors are supposed to open/close when u press the remote button...i say ur central locking syst. isnt working...shldnt cost too much to replace....i find theres a problem with the alarm systems on these gen camrys.....

I own three camrys at the moment a sv21 sedan, a 93 wide body wagon 2.2 currently with the motor and tran out and my latest purchase a 95 vienta wagon gsx comlete with blown head gasket .

Thanks for telling about the keyless entry wasnt sure if it came out the alarm sets (blinkers flash ) but the doors dont lock at the moment when pressing the remote button .But if you use the key in the door it will lock all doors and tailgate The car has been sitting since november 07 and the battery was stuffed just stuck another in it to see what worked (every thing but door locks working with the remote) so wasnt sure if the door butons should open and close with the remote thanks for the answer Regards Haydn -------Just love camrys