Hilux front suspension

Can anyone help please?? I have an 89 Hilux which has had a 4 litre Lexus V8 with auto transplanted. I now need to boost the front suspension a little. Can anyone suggest a later model torsion bar that will do the job? The original motor was a 4 cylinder petrol so maybe a later model torsion bar from a 6 cylinder can do the job. :help:

you can buy heavier torsion bars aftermarket. i think Whiteline may stock them but not 100% sure. check their website for details.

have you adjusted the originals?? they can be adjusted to make the car sit up at the front to hold the heavier weight. I'd imagine that the V8 wouldn't a great deal heavier than the 3.0L diesel.

Can anyone help please?? I have an 89 Hilux which has had a 4 litre Lexus V8 with auto transplanted. I now need to boost the front suspension a little. Can anyone suggest a later model torsion bar that will do the job? The original motor was a 4 cylinder petrol so maybe a later model torsion bar from a 6 cylinder can do the job. :help:

Thanks for the ideas. I have emailed Whiteline and will see what they have. Can you tell me how I adjust the existing torsion bars?