A little help regarding CAI?

Skitzo

Hi guys, I know a lot of you have installed CAI on your rollas but ive come across a bit of a problem.

I want to put a CAI system on my Ascent, but many places im going to are worrying about the sensors that seem to be built into the current intake piping. If I bought a TRD intake is there somewhere to place the sensors? Or is there a way to adapt the sensors to a pipe easily or what?

Help would be appreciated, il take some photos if you stivo owners dont have the same sensors as I do but im sure you would.

All intakes ie AEM, TRD and Injen have been adapted with the neccesary MAP sensor Mounts. They are the only sensors that the Rolla has there is no further sensors. I would recommend the TRD unit as it fits perfectly on the Corolla.

All intakes ie AEM, TRD and Injen have been adapted with the neccesary MAP sensor Mounts.  They are the only sensors that the Rolla has there is no further sensors. I would recommend the TRD unit as it fits perfectly on the Corolla.

You legand! Thanks for putting my mind at rest, il be ordering a TRD CAI very soon now.

Right, a second question, anyone know where I can get a TRD CAI from? :lol:

Ive tried e-mailing bruce a few times but am getting no replies, anywhere else that sells them? Im not keen on getting one from e-bay from America.

Yup, if you are serious about buying something from good ol' Bruce, just give him a call.

The TRD CAI prolly fits the best and Peekay woiuld know cos he helped me with my AEM CAI and he must have sweat a bucket load just putting it in for me. :lol:

Sadly it's true. Sometimes I just get snowed under with email.

It's easier to identify TOC members if you sent your message by PM. That way I know to answer it with priority and also we know to apply the special discount we offer TOC members.

cheers

Bruce