Photoshoots

sounds good guys....not sure if ill make it down.....bit busy....sunday or monday would be nice as public holiday and also by sunday i will have my car lowered and new rear exhaust setup :).....will try to make it to the next melb meet and get to know some ppl on here....other than just nick names and avatars lol....

have a good cruise

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys! finally got my exhaust done!

i'm sooooo f'ing happy with it!

we meeting up this friday??

Yeah we can make this friday, Meet at the Glen Multilevel car park top level overview the cinema end, be sure to have your car clean. Think someone will have to take the cruise on the first around cause im able to get the car after 7pm since my sister take it to work

If this is happening friday, tomorrow is the day! So lets get the list going? To let everyone know who is going and who is not...

Cruise after meet or meet then cruise?

1. Dannywss-Aurion or camry (maybe, if there is enough cars)

Edited by dannywss

ok, lets make it 8pm glenny multilevel car park! top level like Kenster said!

we'll hang around till about 9 - 9:30 whatever...

Even if no one else is going, danny and i will meet up! coz i want to see his mods! and i think he wants to see mine!!

anyway, danny bring the aurion! i wanna see the pod really bad!

I'm there too!

2. Darius

3. Kolourhero

come on man, more more!! where are all those young and energetic hoon guys??!! come one, lets get something happen!!

2. Darius

3. Kolourhero

4. m_luke - since I'm nearby

We all drive 'family' cars... not hoon cars...

2. Darius

3. Kolourhero

4. oVo

I'm taking that this is a meet now n no longer a cruise due to the meeting time.

Suggestion guys: The Business Park has more lights and looks better den Glenny Multideck for photos and plus its only 10 - 15mins away.

(Directions: From Glenny Multideck go down Coleman Parade (parallel to train tracks), left onto Blackburn Road at the lights, Pass both waverley road and the Monash Freeway entrance, turn right onto Ferntree Gully Road, proceed down Ferntree Gully Road about 1km and on your LEFT you will see some glass buildings that look fairly modern with a sign OMINCO and that's it.) If you pass Bunnings...u've gone too far.)

So where we meeting and when??

Suggestion guys: The Business Park has more lights and looks better den Glenny Multideck for photos and plus its only 10 - 15mins away.

(Directions: From Glenny Multideck go down Coleman Parade (parallel to train tracks), left onto Blackburn Road at the lights, Pass both waverley road and the Monash Freeway entrance, turn right onto Ferntree Gully Road, proceed down Ferntree Gully Road about 1km and on your LEFT you will see some glass buildings that look fairly modern with a sign OMINCO and that's it.) If you pass Bunnings...u've gone too far.)

this is the place we meeting rite? May i know if there is a exact address? coz then i can use my navigation.. easier

this is the place we meeting rite? May i know if there is a exact address? coz then i can use my navigation.. easier

I think the exact addy is: between 260 - 270 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill.

So if its cool with all and Kenster (He was the original organiser)... :)

OMNICO Business Park @ 8:30pm? B)

rsvps pls.

So the meet is tonight? I might come for it, since I cant make the one on Sunday. I have never been to Business Park but is it hard to miss? Actually I think I will google map it.

Guest dong-soo

so this is at business park...

at the moment i do not have a gps in my trueno..

anyone in the city would like to cruise over there with me ??

:blink: k im confuse on where we are meeting? is it out of Multilevel in Glenny or Business Park in F'tree Gully?

both place is near me thou i would recommend Business park cause its easy to spot people as they come in.

Someone tell me how to get to Business park please