rear muffler gen 3 v6

Gibbo

Car is sooo quite, I'd rather enjoy some nice engine working hard sounds...

my manual has a magnflow / 2.5inch and sound really mean but is too much for everyday...

Anyone found a nice compromise, say a lukey or whatever on a standard system to replace the factory rear muffler...

Plenty of reader of these post but same 2 -3 do all the posting, how is that...

If you got a good sound happening then let us know...

Thanks...

if u just want the sound get a cannon....bt i rather go performance than sound....with a bit of a growl.....lukeys or magnaflows sound quite nice...not too loud...mate dont u think it would be alot easier if u just made one topic for all ur queries....instead of 10 separate ones....mate if ur soo desparate in selling something up on a forum...i recc. going to boostcruising...coz u can sell stuff right up there as soon as u have registered u dont need to gain posts....and plus it kinda gets annoying when u start a million new topics....cheers mate!

if u just want the sound get a cannon....bt i rather go performance than sound....with a bit of a growl.....lukeys or magnaflows sound quite nice...not too loud...mate dont u think it would be alot easier if u just made one topic for all ur queries....instead of 10 separate ones....mate if ur soo desparate in selling something up on a forum...i recc. going to boostcruising...coz u can sell stuff right up there as soon as u have registered u dont need to gain posts....and plus it kinda gets annoying when u start a million new topics....cheers mate!

As mentioned allready, I allready have a magnaflow on the v6 manual, and like I allready said, it is too loud for my liking, I'm not all that into drone...

do u use a Lukey or a magnaflow?...

No I don't think it would be easier to put all my queries into one post, I think issue are easier addressed individualy, as they can be handled effecively in isolation that way... is the answer to your question.

I am not 'desperate' to sell anything... there are local classifieds, ebay and specific ale forums sfor me to take advantage off if i want to... I have address this issue allready.

I find your attitude and manner both rude and unecessary, sounds as if you are quite young, as they say, young and dumb.

How can multiple post about different topics become annoying, this forum has hundreds of posts, just imagine how anoyed you must be, if it that hard for u to cope, then just butt out!!

I am not trying to 'gain' post, my queries are relevant, each post is legitimate... it is your inability to cope for whatever reason I don't know, that is the problem... more specificaly, your problem.

Lets put it to the forum... If they want me to stay with the forum or not post in the forum as you indicate.

Read my next post: I will be guided by the members wishes, and I will not be taking your bad mannered and foolish advise... Any offense should be tacken as self inflicted.

I you see am a registered member of this forum, this is not your personal forum, eigther you have a leitimate answer or you zipp it... is that clear and simple enough for you, mate...

Lol, freakin Home and Away saga.

Firstly, I don't think we need a long winded saga about who should do what - we don't need insulting either. People can go to Boost Cruising if they wanna insult someone.

All he mentioned Gibbo was that if you were wanting to sell something, you can sign up at Boost Cruising, because there's no specific rules straight up on selling equipment. He was merely giving you advice.

Lol, freakin Home and Away saga.

Firstly, I don't think we need a long winded saga about who should do what - we don't need insulting either. People can go to Boost Cruising if they wanna insult someone.

All he mentioned Gibbo was that if you were wanting to sell something, you can sign up at Boost Cruising, because there's no specific rules straight up on selling equipment. He was merely giving you advice.

hell yeah I agree, my post was about the rear muffler,

no mention from about selling anything!!!

and all the other crap he was on about, you tell me...

I love advice, I learn that way... but I prefer from those that actually really do know what they are talking about...

the question, if you go over it, was pretty simple... and I'm the bad guy!!!

your lighthearted attitude is a credit to you...

mature brain and developed heart are evident in our speech and actions. :blink:

sorry mate if i offended you..its just i saw one of the admins post up something in ur topic saying u needed to accumalate more posts....its just i noticed after that...u been posting alot (im quite sure alot of guys here have noticed it too)...and yes im young....and dude if ur having a go at WHIP...ur not gonna last long here...hes highly respected here..before u know it, you will be out the dizzo if u mess with Whip!! and im sorry again if i have ticked u off....i was jst sayin (like wat Whip was saying) "giving you advice"...the reason y this is a great forum is coz...the people here r totally awesome!! i can guarantee you that someone on this forum will be able to answer any of your problems or queries....thts how good it is....there is also a specific one for camry called www.camcrew.com.au thts awesome too!!! compare these to forums with boost and u can see theres a BIG difference....boost has alot of rude ppl on it....y? coz ppl jst join and start posting or selling without needing to gain ne post "credits".....

oh btw answer to the question wat exhaust system i have got....NONE!! coz im saving up to get a V6 vienta manual (hopefully gen3)......cheers nick!

sorry mate if i offended you..its just i saw one of the admins post up something in ur topic saying u needed to accumalate more posts....its just i noticed after that...u been posting alot (im quite sure alot of guys here have noticed it too)...and yes im young....and dude if ur having a go at WHIP...ur not gonna last long here...hes highly respected here..before u know it, you will be out the dizzo if u mess with Whip!! and im sorry again if i have ticked u off....i was jst sayin (like wat Whip was saying) "giving you advice"...the reason y this is a great forum is coz...the people here r totally awesome!! i can guarantee you that someone on this forum will be able to answer any of your problems or queries....thts how good it is....there is also a specific one for camry called www.camcrew.com.au thts awesome too!!! compare these to forums with boost and u can see theres a BIG difference....boost has alot of rude ppl on it....y? coz ppl jst join and start posting or selling without needing to gain ne post "credits".....

oh btw answer to the question wat exhaust system i have got....NONE!! coz im saving up to get a V6 vienta manual (hopefully gen3)......cheers nick!

Apology accepted, If I had know you were that young I wouldn't have bothered kicking your ****...

since it would prob make no difference anyway...

usually if some clown gets out of place on a forum, we let them know. otherwise the forum becomes a joke...

where just a few people post in...sound familiar.

Your nanny attitude will kill this forum, just look how diverse and busy the posts are not...

The 'young and dumb' thing was from the movie, nothin personal...were some clown allways mouths off...

And thanks for the 'warning' about whipcracker, I will be real real carefull what I say

I wouldn't want to be out the dizzo for messin with him... whatever that is..

I would never have known...

I thought he seemed like a regular helpful sort of guy, that knows about Camrys...

I'll be sure to give him 'lots of respect', thanks for the tip big fella...

My original post was about rear mufflers for gen3...

I said I had a magnaflow on my 5 speed 3vz...

and I thought it was a try hard waste of space stupid lookin drone machine...

Your advice was I get a magnaflow...derrr

Thanks for the 'advice' not...

so lets not hide behind, just giving advice...

if you were out of line and full of it, then just say so, and gain some respect of your own...

Your young, so what, aren't we all at some stage... and u love your cars like the rest of us, that's great...

If your smart, and you probably are, then remember the 3 l's... look listen & learn

and then your 'advice' will be worth something...

And this can become a really good ozzie forum,

like a lot of the others I contribute too...

okay dude so we r kool?.....whipcracker is a cool guy...hes very knowledgeable not only with camrys bt cars in general....its not him u gotta worry abt...u can say **** too him...and he prob wont waste his time with u...its the admins that would just lock ur account....if u actually read my post i didnt say GET a magnaflow....i said magnaflows or lukeys sound pretty nice.....i never SAID to get a magnaflow....and dude yes i do look, listen and learn!! ihave alot of respect for the other members here.....mate dont come here and diss this forum coz THIS IS ALREADY A GOOD AUSSIE FORUM!!! and it will stay like it provided the current admins and supervisors r still here...

Edited by wishbone

okay dude so we r kool?.....whipcracker is a cool guy...hes very knowledgeable not only with camrys bt cars in general....its not him u gotta worry abt...u can say **** too him...and he prob wont waste his time with u...its the admins that would just lock ur account....if u actually read my post i didnt say GET a magnaflow....i said magnaflows or lukeys sound pretty nice.....i never SAID to get a magnaflow....and dude yes i do look, listen and learn!! ihave alot of respect for the other members here.....mate dont come here and diss this forum coz THIS IS ALREADY A GOOD AUSSIE FORUM!!! and it will stay like it provided the current admins and supervisors r still here...

no worries, it's really about the cars...

when you get you'r 3vz you can have my Magnflow for free... no selling on this site :)

and too loud for this red duck anyway...

no worries, it's really about the cars...

when you get you'r 3vz you can have my Magnflow for free... no selling on this site :)

and too loud for this red duck anyway...

cheers mate...bt im gonna keep it stock for awhile....u shld sell it on boostcruising.com u will def sell it there....im quite sure u can get a silencer for it.....

• 6 months later...

I'd like a bit of growl too, to match the performance. I'm in the Philippines and recently purchased a 3.5 Q (made in Thailand 2008 V-6 camry). Local header/muffler shops only provide boomers, way too loud. I bit the bullet and ordered Boorla replacement exhausts. Supposed to give that growl but not increase the DB level. Quite a delay in delivery - lots of back-orders - but when I finally get them installed, I will update if anyone out there is interested. Cheers, Bill

• 2 weeks later...

If you are lucky enough to find it, you can get the Sportivo "sports" exhaust (not the standard one on the gen5s but the optioned one). They have a nice growl to it as well as being quiet when you need it. I have one on my gen4 and i know of someone who has it on the gen3.