emanage help

hey everyone first off i would like to say that i have tried the search button..Ive been i guest at this site for a little while now and thought i might jump on board. Browsing the fourms has helped heaps in modifying my 02 1zz-fe it has injen cai, stainless extractors, custom exhaust, fidanza flywheel, hd cluth, ksport coilovers,whiteline front strut, 17's . I was lucky enough to go to hong kong recently were i found myself a emanage blue for a 1/3 of the price here, but the hand book is all in chinese or japanese and unfortunalty i cant read it.. I live in brissy and if any one knows of a good installer or even an english wiring diagram for my autolec something anything plz help :help: ..

hey everyone first off i would like to say that i have tried the search button..Ive been i guest at this site for a little while now and thought i might jump on board. Browsing the fourms has helped heaps in modifying my 02 1zz-fe it has injen cai, stainless extractors, custom exhaust, fidanza flywheel, hd cluth, ksport coilovers,whiteline front strut, 17's . I was lucky enough to go to hong kong recently were i found myself a emanage blue for a 1/3 of the price here, but the hand book is all in chinese or japanese and unfortunalty i cant read it.. I live in brissy and if any one knows of a good installer or even an english wiring diagram for my autolec something anything plz help :help: ..

Go here for general/tech info http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage

I'm quite sure MAP81 has posted an installation guide on these forums somewhere for installation on a 1ZZ. Biggest thing to look out for is ensuring you get the firing order correct when wiring the ignition harness. The rest is pretty straightforward.