PLEASE DELETE TOPIC

Stubanger

It is actually Illegal to put an older engine into a newer car. If you do this you will not be able to get it registered.

Besides you want put a less powerful older engine into your car, To do this you will have to fabricate new engine mounts cross members, perhaps even a new bell housing adapter. What I am getting at your a spending a lot of money to go backwards.

If you want to do this I could save you some trouble, why not give straight to me! I have a few loans that need paying off!!

Howdi all i have been through 2 heads already in my ST141 with the 2S motor.......anyway to cut a long story short i have 3 coronas, 1982 xt130 wagon, 1982 xt130 sedan and a 1985 ST141..... I recently bought a 1X(yes the holden starfire motor lol) and i want to put it in the ST141 even though it may sound stupid and or pointless to some i cant kill those engines. They dont have as much power as the 2L super response 2S motors but aye im happy with the starfires.

Has anyone ever put a 1X into a ST141 corona?? problem i have at the moment is with the distributor as they are different, the xt130's run a lead from the coil and the ST141's have a couple plugs that come from the fuse box (dont know too many technical terms im learnin lol)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Clarence