Photoshopper's Can You Help?

OK my pretties LOL. I am trying to stick a body kit on my seca and well i could only kind of do the rear end.... As seen below. Bare in mind that it looks better with inverted colours lol.... haha....

newpics019.jpg

Now here are the photo's of the car rear and front also the kits that i like..... and and you can incorprate one of the side skirts if you like. OH and if you also can if possable which i think it can be done.... could you guys do the car in black....

Frontend.jpg

Rearend-1.jpg

frontbar-seca.jpg

SecaRearBar.jpg

Thankyou muchley!!!!

Edited by sketra

Well I do provide some form of a photoshopping service on here.

I'll see what I can do when I get home. Images aren't appearing for me. The quality of the end result is mainly dependant on the resolution, original color and light direction bouncing off the car in the photo. If these don't marry up it will look crap (but it will give you a rough idea).

For no extra charge I can make you a sig informing everyone of how much Enzo Ferrari liked lasagne as well. Up to you.

Lasagne... NOM NOM NOM.

Hmm well car mate is the only one that has the body kits i want.... ive tried looking on other sides and there are hardly any variety what so ever. which is rediculus...... but if you can find me a wide range of body kits for a seca... well let me know....

Hmm well car mate is the only one that has the body kits i want.... ive tried looking on other sides and there are hardly any variety what so ever. which is rediculus...... but if you can find me a wide range of body kits for a seca... well let me know....

You can always spend a bit more to make up something original that 'you' want at a reputable bodyshop. I'm talking proper materials here too. Not crummy fibreglass that shatters when you kick it.

It'll cost more, but in my eyes you pay for what you get when you do it properly. Plus you avoid uneccessary pains coming from your nether region later on down the road.

WELL WELL WELL jetspeed have the same body kit that i want.....hmmm..... but i wonder if they match the price maybe

They won't be able to if they're using different materials to make it. From street talk, I've heard the Jetspeed are a class and a half above what Carmate are. I'm not too sure whether it's ABS plastic they're using or not.

At the end of the day, that's the material you want your kit to be made out of.

you can try http://www.spoilershop.com.au, they have some stuff for the corolla,

or try get in contact with Fibervision, they are in Welshpool and they do similair if not the same body kits as jetspeed,

or forget the body kits just get a 4agze frontcut from Toyota Wreckers (bout same price as fitting a body kit) and have way more fun with you seca

Ive been told you are not aloud now to put different type engines in cars that are not ment for it but i guess that person who told me has big **** issues..... Well i may go supercharged but then i was thinking of turboing but thats when you get the whole lagging if not set up right. Hmmmm I dont know but im just planing for the future at this point... i cant even afford the even get my car serviced..... Damn stupid people!!!

Aaah yeah thats what i thought..... Damn stupid person that told me is always a little scamming liar....GRRR... Well all this stuff is just mainly thinking for what i would like done to my seca.... hopefully its first REAL mod will be an exhaust system.... bhahaha cause ermgh my muffler is like ******.... anyhow.....