Anduin's Ride

Anduin

Hey All,

Finally, my first mod done to the car.

It took so long for me to decide where to start, but alas! I've done the wheels! 18" RSGT's in Shadow Chrome running 225/40 hankook K104 rubber.

Here's some pics:

car.jpg

Obviously next is the lowering. I've decided to go with TEINS.

After lowering? New brake upgrade, red calipers to suit the red RSGT and red sportivo writing on the car. Then on to Sway and strut bars.

After that is another hard choice... Stereo upgrade/alarm or exhaust/CAI and rear skirt first?

Baha... once you start I guess you can't stop yourself..

• 4 weeks later...

I've lowered my car on TEIN springs. It sits perfectly too, not too low! The springs and labour set me back $530.

car2.jpg

I'm doing the shocks next. I wanted to get as much life out of my standards as I could. I am getting KYB shocks, all round $827.

All this is being done at The Suspension Centre in Kealba just off Sunshine Av near the car wash and petrol station there.

Yes, the ride is very comfortable surprisingly. I was expecting a much bumpier ride but I cannot complain!

And the corners, oh.... it's a weapon now ;o) Just wait till I get those shocks in to remove any excess roll and bouncing around.

Hey mate i live in the area and looking to lower my 05 rolla. Is Suspension Centre Kealba the only quote you got? Im thinking the price might be a little high. I got recomended Suspension City North Melb but haven't inquired yet? Im happy to do mine with yours if the price is right.

ohh i noticed u got the rims recently but didint know u lowerd it looking good =D

Yeah just got it done. I haven't seen you on the streets lately, however my g/f has seen you a couple times now.

Hey, it's a small world, and my brothers in law know ya from school aand are your mates, LOL. Michael and Mark ;o)

Hey mate i live in the area and looking to lower my 05 rolla. Is Suspension Centre Kealba the only quote you got? Im thinking the price might be a little high. I got recomended Suspension City North Melb but haven't inquired yet? Im happy to do mine with yours if the price is right.

Yes, that's the only quote I got as I got referred to these guys from where I got my wheels done and trusted them with the work. I'm not fussed on pricing myself as long as the work is well done and the people there are great to talk to. Service is the key.

ohh i noticed u got the rims recently but didint know u lowerd it looking good =D

Yeah just got it done. I haven't seen you on the streets lately, however my g/f has seen you a couple times now.

Hey, it's a small world, and my brothers in law know ya from school aand are your mates, LOL. Michael and Mark ;o)

Yes, that's the only quote I got as I got referred to these guys from where I got my wheels done and trusted them with the work. I'm not fussed on pricing myself as long as the work is well done and the people there are great to talk to. Service is the key.

lol yerh i was thinking that u knew michael and mark cuz his car is also parked there a few times ive seen there ur brothers in law?? wow i never knew yerh there really close family friends =D