ATT/ MELBOURIANS!!!!!!!!

And Zoran let me know if you really are cos if im alone for the first half of the drive i may not attend as its hard driving 6hours alone :( i did it today :(

I'm defiantly down!! but i don't want to be called smokey :) and you know why! ;)

I have the funds to get the car fixed. Just finding someone that i'm confident to leave my car with is another thing... SH17 i might even goto a Toyota dealer if i fail... YEAH, I AINT PLAYIN' :angry:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well is anyone driving up to brisbane?

I m thinking too?

cos i wanna go to sydney, depending on my work...

The guys who have replied above you are coming. Contact Mopp and maybe you can convoy up together.

• 2 weeks later...

oooo i might be intrested!! the only downside is i know my gf's bday is in june but forgot what date.. think 3rd i hope lol. i might be down! too soon to tell.

oooo i might be intrested!! the only downside is i know my gf's bday is in june but forgot what date.. think 3rd i hope lol. i might be down! too soon to tell.

hahaha

u forgot her bday????

damn i hope u got a big present planned for her then !!!! :P

yeah Mopp and I are rolling together for the weekend... so if we could a few more people coming that should form a nice pack... Will be a good trip

before i get ahead of myself BUT if we can get interest for the event then its only a matter of the fact that the following year the event is held in melbourne ;) ;) ;)

i mean i dunno did anyone make it up to sydney last year ?

if ur really concerned about the drive just fly up ...... its always good to put faces to names and to meet new ppl in the car community as u never know when one might be able to help u out .....

"""""""""thinks of all the MSN convo's ive had with ppl answering all the questions ;) ;) ;) ;)"""""""""

Half the reason why I went down to Syd last yr was for the drive as well. Good times.

[/quote

Sydney really turned on the good weather for us last year but it just made the trip more memorable. Plus we also got to test out a few theories about water and CAI's hey Northy LOL

is anyone still going? i think i might actually go to this, with my gf, for her bday pressie haha, but we might stop up at sydney.... im just concerend about the sydney drivers, we had so many close calls last time i went.

is anyone still going? i think i might actually go to this, with my gf, for her bday pressie haha, but we might stop up at sydney.... im just concerend about the sydney drivers, we had so many close calls last time i went.

DO IT! :spiteful:

:whistling: should i even ask what your inattention to say that :lol:

Doooooooooo Itttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D

ill let yas know tonight.. should be fun, sold my dvd player too so the ride not as fun. who else is going to drive and what cars?

:whistling: should i even ask what your inattention to say that :lol:

;)

dont think i can go, she cant take 3days off work, and i cant leave her for 3days, she gets REALLY cranky... :/ sorry guys.. :(

dont think i can go, she cant take 3days off work, and i cant leave her for 3days, she gets REALLY cranky... :/ sorry guys.. :(

Get her to do a sickie for 3 days that way no one would know ;) , than you could go