Sportivo Rims on Ascent

keifer33

Well after a bit of ready around with some pluses and some minus...

Basically the stock sportivo rims from an 03 will they fit onto my 06 ascent. I read in the stickie above that there is differences betweem the ascent and sportivo so hopefully some smarter wheel people out there might be able to help me out.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I have Sportivo rims on my 06 ascent. Your better off buying the rims without tyres, so you can get some legal tyres for them. Im on Toyo Proxe4's 205/50/16, they were about 175 a corner.

Oh and make sure you get the nuts from the sportivo wheels (best off calling toyota for a price if the seller doesnt have them). You cant use the nuts off your standard ascent rims to bolt these badboys on.

Oh and make sure you get the nuts from the sportivo wheels (best off calling toyota for a price if the seller doesnt have them). You cant use the nuts off your standard ascent rims to bolt these badboys on.

i think better not ask toyota for some.. they will charge u through the roof.. best bet is to goto autopro (i cnt rmb what nut size but i think u'd be able to find out if u bring the rim in or something - or call toyota and find out)

i did not shop around and got them around 9 dollars a corner (36 all up)

i cnt rmb what nut size

M12x1.5 long with a flat mounting surface.