Sportivo Clutch Pedal

Clutch Pedal 1

Clutch Pedal 2

Guys with the clutch pedal adjusted, can you tell me which part they actually adjusted? From what i know they would have adjusted either A or/and C. I am also looking at B (also the circled area in Pic 2) which determines how far your clutch pedal can be depressed. What do you guys think? Do you know what A and C does, B is non-adjustable.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Rollagrl: just noticed the signature modification and can I say, I think I love you!!!!! :D :D :P :P

The R6 is my fav bike of all time, sorry Zee the R1 is great also but the R6 is lighter and more nimble around the twisty stuff!!!! I just wish they would update it to have a more agressive chassis angle like the new R1, that would look sweet....

Are you going for another Blue machine???

Rollagrl: just noticed the signature modification and can I say, I think I love you!!!!!  :D  :D  :P  :P

The R6 is my fav bike of all time, sorry Zee the R1 is great also but the R6 is lighter and more nimble around the twisty stuff!!!! I just wish they would update it to have a more agressive chassis angle like the new R1, that would look sweet....

Are you going for another Blue machine???

I also just noticed the sig change, an R6 is still a beast of a bike and yous got good taste Brionny and Dylan ;)

But my favourite is actually the Honda SP1 or CBR600RR, wierd because i much prefer the looks of the newer Yamaha bikes, and their unique chassis but if i've got the cash and a bike licence i might get an R1 and CBR600RR :D

Edited by ZEEROLLA

A Only adjusts the pedal height, which if they want more movement of the pedal they would have adjusted it, by the look at the pic its pretty much at the max adjustment atm.

C Is where the main adjustment would have been, as this controls the amount the adjustment at the master cylinder, just be careful that you dont adjust it too much as it might damage the master cylinder or you might not get full engagement of the clutch, so make sure there is a tiny bit of slack on the pedal so that the cluch is fully engaged.

B Is the stopper to stop you from pushin your clutch pedal into the engine bay, judgin by the marks on the frame you'd like to do this....

Edit: But dont trust me too much as i play with nissans...

And as for the R6, I have shot down many a bigger bike in town, as the corners will kill them, but on the staight its a different ball game, as mine only goes to 287 klm/h...

Edited by MEGAGTS4

A Only adjusts the pedal height, which if they want more movement of the pedal they would have adjusted it, by the look at the pic its pretty much at the max adjustment atm.

C Is where the main adjustment would have been, as this controls the amount the adjustment at the master cylinder, just be careful that you dont adjust it too much as it might damage the master cylinder or you might not get full engagement of the clutch, so make sure there is a tiny bit of slack on the pedal so that the cluch is fully engaged.

B Is the stopper to stop you from pushin your clutch pedal into the engine bay, judgin by the marks on the frame you'd like to do this....

Edit: But dont trust me too much as i play with nissans...

And as for the R6, I have shot down many a bigger bike in town, as the corners will kill them, but on the staight its a different ball game, as mine only goes to 287 klm/h...

Yeh the clutch gives me the sh*t sometimes so i push the pedal to the metal pretty hard to make sure but i still crunch the crap out of the gearbox. Now Toyota cannot say i stuffed my gearbox from not using the clutch can they :P

Adjusting C can be very tricky, too much play and you can get clutch drag (which is what i have now, hence the jammed shifter), and too little play can result in clutch slip.

Just make sure when you have adjusted it that there is a tiny bit of free play on the clutch fork (in the engine bay) about 1-2 mm play is normal if the fork cant be moved like this then your clutch will not engage properly and it might slip, as it has been adjusted too much...