[EOI] Airbrushing 2 day (wkend) workshop - Perth

Ok guys

I've done some searching and found a company that runs airbrushing workshops here in Perth. They run workshops a few times a year, and the guy that started this (and usually runs the course) has been airbrushing for over 30 years. He does cars, muriels, shirts, body-art etc.

Basically, if we can get 9 to 12 people together they'll get someone over here. They do have a course set for Oct 11 n 12, but I'll be in KL, so I've emailed and asked if they'll come over if I find the people for it. They'll do it, maybe even bring the October one forward. This means I'm aiming for mid Aug to Mid Sep, or earlier.

The weekend workshops is around the $350 mark. Its for all levels, beginners to advanced. Have a look ( http://www.airbrush.com.au/learnhow.shtml ) and tell me what you think. As you'll see, its run in Rockingham or Lansdale.

I reckon it'd be something different, and I'd get a chance to meet/catch-up with the Perth TOCA crew. If you want, invite a friend too if they're keen

Cheers.

Hey guys, this sounds great and I reckon you should all give this a go if you are interested.

This member PM'd me and asked permission if he could post the topic, and I have given my permission as it seems like a great opportunity for perth members so no spamming that there isnt enought posts etc. :P

I've emailed my friends too, and still one two or three other family friends who I'm sure would be keen. Also, feel free to invite your friends if they're interested. Will find out how many people we can get interested.

Just need at least 9 people, they're happy to find the last few people. They have no more than 12 people per workshop.

• 1 month later...

Hey, just an update.

It doesn't look like it'll be happening at the time I wanted at this point in time, I haven't had any replies from my friends, and being just us isn't enough. If you are still interersted, it will happen October 11 and 12 (through the school doing it, I'll be overseas, which is why I tried getting a group to do it earlier), in Lansdale, more info here . I'll be in KL still that weekend, so I'm unfortunately missing out. However, I will try to set one up again at a later date through them.

Thanks for the support and interest guys. As stated, I will talk to them and set one up at a later date.

Edited by sr5_rolla