Headphone noise

Mikeyboy

In other topics, people have complained about some dash rattles; I don't have that problem.

The problem I have is the headphones rattling in the door pockets when not being used. Has anyone found a good storage solution for the 3 sets of headphones that come with the Grande DVD. The remote is no problem as it can fit in the seat pocket.

Underneath the centre console, where the centre tray on 2nd row is hiding, you can fit 2 there. The last one can be in the glove box.

Thanks. Thats good, but not perfect.

My wife and I are generally in the house by the time our kids get out of the car and there is not much chance of them putting one in the front of the car when they are busy arguing about which side to get out from.

Underneath the centre console, where the centre tray on 2nd row is hiding, you can fit 2 there. The last one can be in the glove box.

If you have the middle seat in place and the console in the hole,the remote can hide in the console lid and the three headphones fit in on top easily.

Ai ai Captain!

I love it when combine man power in the internet will create some intelligent ideas! :clap:

So much intelligence for a threesum of headphones; tomorrow we'll tackle world peace....or that annoying thing with the GPS disabeling above 5ks, whichever comes first.