HELP WITH CAI

hey guys i have just slapd on a Blitz Cold Air Intake ... like dont get me wrong it sounds awesome .. but doesnt have the right amount of response i expectd from it !!!....

i dont remember where i read it but some 1 posted that u have to reset the ecu?

i was wonderingg if some 1 could give me a run down on wat i have to do to reset it ..........

thanksss guuyss!

mann thank u so much for ur help ... haha im doin it as we speak !!!.. i cant wait to thrash the S*** outa it LOL :P :P :P just hope the guys next door dont dob me in to the cops ! for the last month iv been giving my car a brutal beating! up and down!

lol be careful what you say on the internets..

What response were you expecting, and what response did you actually recieve?

Don't forget to warm your car up nicely before thrashing it around!

If you don't have a sportivo then don't expect massive results. The sportivo's go crazy with a CAI but the 1ZZ-FE engines just make more noise and a little more power. Also, if you got the Blitz Short-Ram Intake (SRI) then you might be suffering from heat soak and the benefits will be even less.

If you don't have a sportivo then don't expect massive results. The sportivo's go crazy with a CAI but the 1ZZ-FE engines just make more noise and a little more power. Also, if you got the Blitz Short-Ram Intake (SRI) then you might be suffering from heat soak and the benefits will be even less.

Unless he heat shields it of course. Carlo said he's been running it fine? Hmmm.

Just coming up with reasons why it might not be as good as he expected :P

I think the main reason is he's been reading all the sportivo owners going crazy about the CAI but he has a 1ZZ-FE like me, so it's not AS great, but still great...

Just coming up with reasons why it might not be as good as he expected :P

I think the main reason is he's been reading all the sportivo owners going crazy about the CAI but he has a 1ZZ-FE like me, so it's not AS great, but still great...

Turbo uleh.

yeah guys i got the Blitz short ram!.... and yeahhhhhh i kno wat ur saying it sounds tuff as ...but not wat i was expectin in the performance part.. but still happier!!....

yeah i got the heat shield!! .. but thanks alot for the help boys!! ..

anddddd let me tell ya! i reset the ecu and i cant actuali notice a massive difference!!!!!!!!!! ahhahaha and mate dont worry i let my baby warm up as always!!....

once againthanks lads!!!!!

oh i kno wat u guys are saying the 1ZZ -FE sucks!!! i wish i bought a sportivo ! lacking the 41kws is breakin my heart in so many ways!! except i still manage to munch V6 holdens ! soo doesnt bother me!