Auto Salon 08

sketra

no the point was ban me of this site?? thats what i didnt like....

Seriously. 'pic or ban' in this case was definitely a compliment. Now, if someone said to you 'TOGTFO', then that would be a little rude. :whistling::whistling::lol::lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the point was ban me of this site?? thats what i didnt like....

Seriously. 'pic or ban' in this case was definitely a compliment. Now, if someone said to you 'TOGTFO', then that would be a little rude. :whistling::whistling::lol::lol:

Ahhhh. TOGTFO. Good old TOGTFO.

mmmh pretty much it...... nothing to good about to at times

If lived over there, I'd go into this Autosalon (with Simo in tow no doubt) to say hello to you and then leave. If any of the other WA guys were going to be in there, then I'd go in to hang with them. I'd rather hang with club members than get stared out by the fullys. It's like a fricken hall of mirrors with them, what with the amount of chrome they have surrounding them, they'd just see you coming from every angle :ph34r:

So are you modelling as a favour and a bit of fun, or as a career move?

I feel sorry for girls who drape themselves all over cars in the hope that they'll get "discovered". I mean, a few new pics in your portfolio is one thing, but I can't see international talent scouts hanging around looking at Habib's WRX or The World's Most Pointless Excel. Best modelling contract that could come from that is a half-body shot in the Big W catalogue.

hahaha im just doing it for run really....... get to show myself off really..... even tho i dont think im the hottest thing out there

hahaha im just doing it for run really....... get to show myself off really..... even tho i dont think im the hottest thing out there

Rob obviously does! Giggiddy goooo! :lol:

So are you modelling as a favour and a bit of fun, or as a career move?

I feel sorry for girls who drape themselves all over cars in the hope that they'll get "discovered". I mean, a few new pics in your portfolio is one thing, but I can't see international talent scouts hanging around looking at Habib's WRX or The World's Most Pointless Excel. Best modelling contract that could come from that is a half-body shot in the Big W catalogue.

lols my friend got discovered at auto salon a few years back (she calls herself Bunnie, some korean chick LOL), and now she models for autosalon the mag :D

LOL

Rob was, and partly is still after someone. It was the old 'I want to be friends, she likes me, but oh dear, now I can see more, but she's used to being friends now' scenario.

Rob enjoys flying solo though. Less 'Gold Digiddy' and more 'Gigiddy Gigiddy'.

Yet he is waiting 'til he is presented with a decent female in front of him (she 'must' be insane and random, no substitute).

I can model too btw. This is me doing 'Blue Steel':

mehhv5.jpg

Haha nicely done.... well im no interested in no1 on this site......

Oh dude, it's the internet.

Love on the internets = a fail that has failed even before pre-conceiving that it was going to fail at failing.