Camry Top Speed

Glyde62

Hey I have a 2007 camry Sportivo and wondering if anyone knoows what the top speed of one is?

fastest i have had mine is xxx odd when overtaking out between Toowoomba and Roma.

Hey I have a 2007 camry Sportivo and wondering if anyone knoows what the top speed of one is?

fastest i have had mine is xxx odd when overtaking out between Toowoomba and Roma.

Google reveals this

Acceleration is good for its class with a sub-seven-second time for 0-60mph across the range courtesy of the new 24-valve V6 3.5 liter engine. Top speed of 162 mph is, as ever, pretty much irrelevant unless you plan to drive on an Autobahn anytime soon.

lol, i did xxx. ive recorded it as well, its somewhere on my harddrive. did it along the hume hwy comming from canberra back to melb. i also dyno'd my car, 88.8KW @ wheels.

fastest i have had mine is 140 odd when overtaking out between Toowoomba and Roma.

Google reveals this

Acceleration is good for its class with a sub-seven-second time for 0-60mph across the range courtesy of the new 24-valve V6 3.5 liter engine. Top speed of 162 mph is, as ever, pretty much irrelevant unless you plan to drive on an Autobahn anytime soon.

yeah i found that in Google too, But thats for a V6 not the $'s we have here :)

fastest i have had mine is 140 odd when overtaking out between Toowoomba and Roma.

Google reveals this

yeah i found that in Google too, But thats for a V6 not the $'s we have here :)

Oh! My bad sorry, then I'm not sure there is alot of BS that the google search comes up with.

i read it somewhere , the 4cyc camry top speed is around xxx. while the V6 can do xxx. <<Factory Spec>> that was for the GEN 5 camry. due to technology advances it should do much better.

Edited by CAP

i read it somewhere , the 4cyc camry top speed is around xx. while the V6 can do xxx. <<Factory Spec>> that was for the GEN 5 camry. due to technology advances it should do much better.

dont really think so, i got Gen 3 camry and i did xxx. camry's can easy get it up to xxx with lil push it goes pass it to