Classic Toyota parts- mainly crowns

struan

Hello peoples. Just for everyones information, if you are chasing parts for old toyota's, mainly crowns though, and you have not checked out CLASSICROWN, then it may be worth your while doing so.

Classicrown is a net based crown club, almost 2000 mbrs, from all over the world. We've been going for a few years now. Many of our members also have other models of toyota's (don't we all!!) and may be able to source parts for those as well, or steer you in the right direction. There's also quite a bit of model info posted there as well.

check it out: http://groups.msn.com/classicrown

I've only just joined the owners club a couple of days ago, in the process of getting rid of our cressida and buying an Aurion. I also have a rare hard-top (coupe) 1972 crown which is for sale, but in need of a ground up resto'. Heap of spares included.

Cheers. Struan Timms, president- classicrown.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello peoples. Just for everyones information, if you are chasing parts for old toyota's, mainly crowns though, and you have not checked out CLASSICROWN, then it may be worth your while doing so.

Classicrown is a net based crown club, almost 2000 mbrs, from all over the world. We've been going for a few years now. Many of our members also have other models of toyota's (don't we all!!) and may be able to source parts for those as well, or steer you in the right direction. There's also quite a bit of model info posted there as well.

check it out: http://groups.msn.com/classicrown

I've only just joined the owners club a couple of days ago, in the process of getting rid of our cressida and buying an Aurion. I also have a rare hard-top (coupe) 1972 crown which is for sale, but in need of a ground up resto'. Heap of spares included.

Cheers. Struan Timms, president- classicrown.

Thanks very much for the info today with your posting as I have a crown 1976 and the heater hose under the dash has just sprung a leak and have just the simple little manual that comes with it and i am just a girl ....Am living in tasmania and moving back to the mainland soon and wondering if worth my while to take it all the way back. Its on gas too which works well. So I am looking at selling it as an alternative too. If you know anyone that might be interested in buying it from me ill consider greatly. have pics too as it is lovely but a wee bit of spot rust especially around the boot. No big deal though. Regards Commatosed2 phone 0421-806-961.

post-8554-1211604181_thumb.jpg