Melbourne meet/cruise

Just a question who organizing the cruise so far? Is it Mario or Hotsup?

I started the thread just to see if something could be organised between those who would be interested.

If mario would like to do something with it, I'm all for it. If not then I'll try to get something going.

Personally I'm looking to do a cruise on a Saturday in the next month or so.

Edited by HOTSUP

Mario if this trip is before our QLD trip or even May 31st i'll be happy to ride shotgun ;) i'll be ya westside navigator

Today i spotted another rare member, aaronsu. Has the same looks to ur car kolohero. Probably is the one we saw during that day we meet at garage cafe.

Cruises would be good, i am not familiar with wester suburbs road. I will organise a GOR cruise sometime august if time permits me. Hopefully wont rain too.

Yeh it's definately aaronsu's stivo. I checked out the members rides section and i confirmed it :P

yeap, that's me alright! it was good meeting mario on thursday at super cheap auto, when i was looking for gearbox oil.

are we the only white stivo's in melbourne kolourhero??

Nope, i wish we were tho :)

The only other white pre-face ive seen is one with 18" white rims in the SE suburbs.

Yeah, have seen this around. Recently put up for sale at Patterson Cheny Toyota and snapped up quickly. Within a fortnight i believe.

He pulled in the car wash one night whilst i was washing my car to chat to me, and said that his had it for about 6-7 months ago. His car is exactly the same car on the white on white wheel tread minus the rear skirt.

hey guys! i heard there's a cruise coming up, just wondering where and when it's held? though havent been to a cruise yet, but interested!! cheers!

:)

:( my ride aint legal until the 30th

and then theres the national meet in june

Ive put together a drive for tonight but i will talk to mario further about a GOR run for TOC. If you could suggest suitable dates for urself such as away from uni studying time etc, it would help us organize the event better. Also, did you want to go sight seeing aswell as a drive down great ocean road?

Ive put together a drive for tonight but i will talk to mario further about a GOR run for TOC. If you could suggest suitable dates for urself such as away from uni studying time etc, it would help us organize the event better. Also, did you want to go sight seeing aswell as a drive down great ocean road?

May I suggest a drive to Yea then back to Melb thru black spur? During the day on a saturday

Edited by HOTSUP