For Laugh. Price list for pedders work

SeiferST162

:whistling: I was noticing some weird steering problems. Like the back of my car swinging out on corners. Anyway this is what Pedders of geelong found and how much it would cost to get fix. *Estimate Only*

8794 Comfort Gas Cartridge X2 $280.00

4352 Bump Stop and Boot Kit X2 $45.00

4204 Stabilizer Links X2 $52.00

Urethane Swaybar_D Brush $18.00

Pedders Tie_Rod End X2 $35.00

Urethane Contol_arm Bush $51.00

Urethane Control_arm Bush 6429 $68.00

Power Steering Rack and Pinion $615.00

Pedders CV - Shafts (new) X2 $188.00

8946R C/Gas Sealed Strut $198.00

8946L C/Gas Sealed Strut $198.00

7073 Heavy Duty Coil Spring X2 $87.50

4354 Bump stop and boot kit X2 $43.50

Urethane SwayBar_D Bush $20.00

Urethane Control_Arm bush823 $82.00

Oh and about $900 to fit it all bringing it up to a grand total of $3383.00 with $55.00 for wheel alignment and gst.

:blink: My Poor Car :(

I work for pedders and by the looks of it thats the outcome of a safety check which just tells ya what needs to be done it doesnt mean immediately and trust me they aint tryin to rip ya off i got a quote to rebush the whole car and that came to around $2000

pedders is teh sux!...

i called them up.. amongst all they're price i was told an alignment would go for $110.. thats farken crazy...

goto the "The Tyre Factory" they use some laser guided system for like $35.

"Oh, well you dont have to get an alignment" A: yeah all well and good, but still gives you an idea of the they're attitude.

they wanted to sell me front shocks at like $280! (their brand)

thats more than Monroe GT Gold's.... fark do they add the price of a couple boxes of beer of their quotes...

Pedders = DO NOT WANT... they wont be going anywhere near my ride... people learn to do your suspension u'r self

I work for pedders and by the looks of it thats the outcome of a safety check which just tells ya what needs to be done it doesnt mean immediately and trust me they aint tryin to rip ya off i got a quote to rebush the whole car and that came to around $2000

This is the work they said needed to be done. I was also told it would be unsafe to drive without it being seen too. And no he had no balaclava and fire arm.. it was a stocking and a knife lol

LOL good to see you are taking a humourous approach to it.

So what are you going to do? It was nice of them to tell you what you needed and to guilt you into buying it right away, but you could easily go on a parts spree and buy whatever brands you wish. You will have heaps of options with the shocks and springs to begin with...

wat did someone say buy cusco zero 2's. i think so :whistling:

For a 1986 celica???

I think not...

lol tell the idiot that told him to buy the cusco zero 2's. i promise it wasnt me.

I remember Pedders here in Phillip weren't too bad. I think it's all dependant on who actually works at the shop in regards to whether you'll be taken for a ride or not.

On the subject of Cusco's, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Unless You're serious about going to the track, Zero 2's are totally pointless for you. Saves teh moniez and get 1's.

I kinda had a feeling that i was being taken for a ride but im not sure who to take my ride too for shocks, I goto my engine place when it makes a weird noise or i want more power and off to project mu when the brakes need to be done but this is the first time i have had to get the shocks fixed on it. Any idea's on where would be cheaper in the southern victoria area? :idea:

• 4 weeks later...
I remember Pedders here in Phillip weren't too bad. I think it's all dependant on who actually works at the shop in regards to whether you'll be taken for a ride or not.

Same here in Perth,

Me and my bro took the gt4 and the 32gtr there and they seem like a great bunch of guys hey,

didnt try to milk us for our money or anything!