1969 Crown Deluxe

1969crown

I have taken possesion of my 89 year old Godfathers, 1969 Toyota Crown Deluxe, which (of course) fully imported. One owner from new and regularly serviced.

It has approximately 132,000 miles on the clock and is in running condition. The motor was replaced at 90k so it is relitavely new. Body is Ok, but has a dent in passenger side rear door. Silver in colour, with vynal roof in mint condition. The trans was also replaced around the same time as the motor. Interior is in very good condition as well and has bucket seats. Would anyone be interested in buying this vehicle as I have no need for it. It is a grand old car which starts 1st time, everytime.

Willing to hold inspections to prospective buyers or interested parties and will put up pictures soon. Genuine interest only please.

Conatct Russell on; 0433071962

What is the location of this car mate? (ie rough suburb and state)

Definately add up some pics when you can. Will help the sale of such a classic on a board like this.

I have taken possesion of my 89 year old Godfathers, 1969 Toyota Crown Deluxe, which (of course) fully imported. One owner from new and regularly serviced.

It has approximately 132,000 miles on the clock and is in running condition. The motor was replaced at 90k so it is relitavely new. Body is Ok, but has a dent in passenger side rear door. Silver in colour, with vynal roof in mint condition. The trans was also replaced around the same time as the motor. Interior is in very good condition as well and has bucket seats. Would anyone be interested in buying this vehicle as I have no need for it. It is a grand old car which starts 1st time, everytime.

Willing to hold inspections to prospective buyers or interested parties and will put up pictures soon. Genuine interest only please.

Conatct Russell on; 0433071962

What is the location of this car mate? (ie rough suburb and state)

Definately add up some pics when you can. Will help the sale of such a classic on a board like this.

Hi,

Sorry, I have updated the add. The car is in West Croydon, Adelaide.

I will try and take some pics this arvo and download them..Cheers..Russ

Oh No.... You are in Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!

**** that thing looks sweet too. I would get killed if I even come to look at it though. I already have 5 cars. :blink:

Erm, I will tell a mate about it though. I presume it is an auto? What sorta $$$ you after?

**** that thing looks sweet too. I would get killed if I even come to look at it though. I already have 5 cars. :blink:

Erm, I will tell a mate about it though. I presume it is an auto? What sorta $$$ you after?

Make me an offer and I will let you know

Make me an offer and I will let you know

I have had quite a bit of interest today and have a guy looking at the car tomorrow. He sounded very keen too, so please do not hesitate.