Corolla Ascent Sport Parts

Hey Guys

Im finding it increasingly harder to find parts for my 2004 Corolla Ascent Sport, all that seems to be out there is parts for the older shaped Corolla, i was just wondering if any of you out there would know where i could find parts for my model, in particular the driver lights and body kits.

Thanx

HiROLA

You might just need to be a bit patient and wait for some more of the facelift model to hit the streets ... with demand comes product.

Now that the Corolla is the best selling model in Australia after the Holden Fleetcar and the Ford Taxi (source: VFacts Nov 04) the parts will come, its just a matter of time.

It could be worse ... my last car was a Starlet and there has been basically diddly-squat in Australia for it, apart from the guys at HARE, and they had to develop everything from scratch.

If you're really keen, you could chat to your local Toyota dealer about some parts from the facelift Levin, just be aware that where most places charge in A$ (Australian dollars) some Toyota parts are only available in A&L (Arm and Leg) :lol: