CD Stacker in Ultima boot

Razor

Hi

Just got my '93 Camry and noticed that there's a cd stacker in the boot Fujitsu ten brand which is stock.

There's only an eject button but the magazine doesnt come out, how do I get the magazine out or operate the cd stacker?

Sorry for the newbie question

Thanks in advance

Edited by Razor

Is your head unit still the standard Fujitsu Ten item???

The stacker will need to be plugged into the head unit and have power going to it for the magazine to eject...

So check that it's plugged in and check that it's got power going to it...

The Fujitsu Ten stacker will only work with a Fujitsu Ten head unit... If the head unit has been changed to something else, you won't be able to use the stacker...

If it's a '93 model I'd say it's just old and stuffed - not worth fixing and not worth replacing, upgrade to a newer and better headunit (maybe in-dash 6 stack or something).

Hi? Do you still have the CD Stacker? I also have a '93 Camry Ultima with a Fujitsu Ten 12 Stacker at the back, was working well but when cleaning it for dust kinda messed up the mechanism. If yours doesn't work, and you have the original headunit, maybe I can give you a compatible 8-stacker fujitsu for your 'not-working 12' so that I use it to fix mine

RE:

Hi

Just got my '93 Camry and noticed that there's a cd stacker in the boot Fujitsu ten brand which is stock.

There's only an eject button but the magazine doesnt come out, how do I get the magazine out or operate the cd stacker?

Sorry for the newbie question

Thanks in advance

Well, if anyone has a 15 year old stacker still working, then they are VERY lucky. Who's seen CD players last 15 years?

I'd just buy an upgraded head unit and 6 stacker for the boot... MUCH better sond quality from an Aftermarket HU anyway :)