What rims are these? Black Rolla 05

Hey all,

My mechanic told me today my lil Honda is about to die, so in preparation for it's funeral I've been researching the 05 Rolla more. I want to put on rims and lower it - not too exxy I hope. I want to get something like this car (member here too).

post-7745-1214308392_thumb.jpg

(I just want to apologize for posting a picture of the member's car without their authorisation - not my intention to offend, just an admirer. I'd ask them but I forget who it is).

Also, do I need new shockies if lowering a car (assuming pretty low but not max lowered)???

What's a good brand of springs?

How much did it cost you to lower your rolla? (if you don't mind my asking)

Can you still drive comfortably, or are you forced to be extra careful in certain areas?

I'm a bit torn between the above style rim and the below one - still dunno whether the clean look is better than the more race-ish one. What's your pick of the two? (apologies once again)

post-7745-1214308544_thumb.jpg

I'd really appreciate the help based on your experiences, thanks everyone

Corn-rolla

smithy - 1988 Integra, looks ok and great for its time but the word from the mech. to fix all the niggling problems will cost me a new car:( though i wanted a rolla anyway:) haha.

what are coilovers btw? (new to this cargame...)