servicing my car

stinky

hi guys i have a 03 corrolla sedan done abt 100k and needs to be serviced. which places would be the best placed to do it at btw im in sydney. should i go back to the dealer to service my car and also heard abt this place in the newspaper. the place is at north parramatta he used to work for phill gilbert and thinking to go to him for servicing soon in october so yeh. also one more thing is it when u service ur car at toyota is it every 10ks or 5ks and do you follow the date they give you or is unaccurate thanx guys.

SEDANS FTW. :yahoo:

Edited by stinky

its up to you to were you would like to service your car . i have mine serviced at toyota every 5 000 kms only because i decided to have it serviced at toyota since i bought it as a new car if i choose i could have serviced it at ultratune for example and still keep the warranty without voiding it. .You could try the guy you have been told about and if it is not suitable for you try elsewhere next service.I dont follow the date i just wait till the 5000 kms is up and then book my car in for the next service others maybe different Also Sedans are great :toast::toast: :yahoo

have a read on your owners manual.. it also depends how often you drive your car and how many K's you clock up etc.. as for where to service your car, go where is convenient for you, ie close to work, home and the like..

have a read on your owners manual.. it also depends how often you drive your car and how many K's you clock up etc.. as for where to service your car, go where is convenient for you, ie close to work, home and the like..

yeh thanx mate i prob look into it

• 3 weeks later...
get it done wherever you feel is safe

if you still have warranty and want it abit cheap - ultratune

hey guys thanx for replying hey bill today i went to performance exhurst hahaha i fitted a xforce s10 twin loop sounds nice and by the way see the resonator can hakken adjust the sound on it or so gonna ring him tomorow and ask for a quote for king lows for my car soon as new tyres and rims gotta be fitted in soon gonna upload some pics onto the forum. 1 more qustion bill see the 17 inches and if i dropp to 35mm would it sit nicely on thanx.