help on wheel arch cover

quantum

Hi, my wheel arch cover just fell out and toyota has quoted the replacement part at $68. I was wondering if it was easy to fix it in myself??? Or is there a link to a service manual anyone can direct me to? thanks!

Hi, my wheel arch cover just fell out and toyota has quoted the replacement part at $68. I was wondering if it was easy to fix it in myself??? Or is there a link to a service manual anyone can direct me to? thanks!

instead of buying a whole new guard for the wheel arch, just buy some more clips. it sounds as though the plastic screws and clips that hold it in are shot, so just buy some more from toyota. they will have the pictures to the part numbers for them

instead of buying a whole new guard for the wheel arch, just buy some more clips. it sounds as though the plastic screws and clips that hold it in are shot, so just buy some more from toyota. they will have the pictures to the part numbers for them

hmmm it came loose while i was driving and now theres a rip on it.....i'll take it to toyota for a look. thanks!

hmmm it came loose while i was driving and now theres a rip on it.....i'll take it to toyota for a look. thanks!

oh, haha...yeah, well in that case you'd be better of replacing it. you will be able to fit it yourself though, it's pretty straight forward.

Just get the trim from a wrecking yard mate.

It'll only cost $10-$20 that way :)

yea I tried that first....called a few wreckers around my area and funny thing was none of them had any camries in stock!!!! I reckon its not worth my time and money to drive too far away when I can just get it from Toyota which is <10mins drive away