Perth Panel & Paint Shops

Hi guys and girls,

Last time I posted was a few months back, some of you might recall my incident where some lady backed through her parking bay and hit the back of my car. She ended up getting away with it due to the fact that it was a parking lot and nothing could be proved...

Well anyway, my dent on my bumper is started to cause a bit of a problem as the paint is starting to crack and chip off bit by bit.

Does any know of any reasonably good priced Panel & Paint places in Perth where I can get it fixed? Or at least get a quote? I know of only one reliable place, but I want to get as many quotes as I can before proceeding with this to save myself money, especially with petrol so expensive these days...money saved is money earned!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Jason

hmm... i havent done anything much on the car, except when its insurance job.. imagine how many times my car been in an accident etc... LOls...

but i did it at duracraft panel and paint in norma road... they are quite expensive.. but as a result, if you see my eye lid and grill.. the colour is 100 percent the same...

but i might try that Paul guy.. in belmont.... :)

hmm... i havent done anything much on the car, except when its insurance job.. imagine how many times my car been in an accident etc... LOls...

but i did it at duracraft panel and paint in norma road... they are quite expensive.. but as a result, if you see my eye lid and grill.. the colour is 100 percent the same...

but i might try that Paul guy.. in belmont.... :)

yeah man..just hit us with a pm when u want the details

Thanks for the replies guys.

Dave a pm sent, cheers :)

Thanks J, I'll give the area a scout and go to the place you mentioned. Thanks buddy.

Legend, let's go together! :| I'm scared of going to new places by myself bahahahaha

hahahha.. no worries.. havent even meet you mate... coz i confirmed with jeremy... that theres alot of jason in tocau.wa? LOls.. jaseeeee ? jayce?? lols...

all sounds the same... ive mate Jayce... but not u... gotta meet you ey...

when u looking to go to the place mate??