Where do you get your parts?

Seca_1.8

Hey guys, as the title says, just wondering where you guys get the parts for your cars? More specifically TRD pieces, I'm just trying to get an idea for when I decide to start upgrading my car a bit and I just want to know if there are any good places in Sydney or anywhere in Australia really. And also what upgrades you guys might reccommend for a '95 Corolla CSX Seca, Im not looking to spend bucket loads of money on the car and im not so into visual upgrades (kits and such) for the time being. Looking more for handling and only slight performance upgrades.

Cheers.

Castle Hill Toyota is the main place in Sydney to get TRD parts, I think Penrith Toyota used to do it too but no idea if they still do.

As for stuff for a '95 CSX, is it the 1.8 or the 1.6? Either way, there's not much on the shelf for the ADM Ae10x models, main things you can do are full exhaust, cold air intake, short shifter, and then proper suspension (strut brace, KYB struts, whatever springs you want and maybe a stiffer roll-bar or two). Anything above that and you start getting into custom territory, there's nowhere near as much aftermarket support for these models as either the AE92s or the ZZE122/23s

My CSX is the 1.8.. if that makes much of a difference. I will have to go and check out Castle Hill and see what they have around. Thanks for the advice, I'm going to look into a suspension upgrade first and then just go from there.

Cheers.