KEBAB PERFORMANCE IS BACK INTO R&D MODE

xoom

you're putting an auto in cause you keep miss shifting and getting crap times :P

hahaah this made me lol.

My guess would be Nitrous Oxide, going by the "danger to manifold" picture. Didn't it crop up in Fast 'n' Furious when he blasted excessive NOS. Then Vinny came over and humiliated Brian in front of the crowd, telling him that he didn't double clutch like he shoulda and prolly fried his piston rings.

"You almost had me? You NEVER had me, you never had your car!"

This man speaks the truth.

Its NOS for sure!

xoom - Hey harry, I need NOS.... no no no, I need two bottles... and harry, I need them by tonight! :yahoo:

as long as it's not like the movies where the 10 second race goes for like 10 min.. and their cars only get on boost when they hit the nos button,,, you should see the boost gauge, they run 3/4 of the race with out even hitting boost... now thats mass lag.. lol

Edited by wil_rolla

you're putting an auto in cause you keep miss shifting and getting crap times :P

hahaah this made me lol.

My guess would be Nitrous Oxide, going by the "danger to manifold" picture. Didn't it crop up in Fast 'n' Furious when he blasted excessive NOS. Then Vinny came over and humiliated Brian in front of the crowd, telling him that he didn't double clutch like he shoulda and prolly fried his piston rings.

Its NOS for sure!

xoom - Hey harry, I need NOS.... no no no, I need two bottles... and harry, I need them by tonight! :yahoo:

as long as it's not like the movies where the 10 second race goes for like 10 min.. and their cars only get on boost when they hit the nos button,,, you should see the boost gauge, they run 3/4 of the race with out even hitting boost... now thats mass lag.. lol

Thats cause they had really big turbos!

post-6757-1222148922_thumb.jpg

hahaah this made me lol.

Its NOS for sure!

Thats cause they had really big turbos!

post-6757-1222148922_thumb.jpg

hahhahahahha,,, they do run big turbo's..

so xoom, any news yet?? updates??