Difference in 02-04 and 04-06 C-One Spoiler Extention

tiet

i was looking on ebay as suggested and i was just wondering the difference between the 02-04 C One Wing Tips

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-02-0...Q2em118Q2el1247

and the 04-06 C One Wing Tips

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-04-0...5QQcmdZViewItem

besides the price difference

do you guys think its possible to just buy the 04-06 Wing Tips and fit it onto my 2003 Corolla Sportivo?

Edited by tiet

ic, given the 02-06 ones are in GBP they are most likely for the UK corolla E12 which has a different spoiler so it might not fit ours. I remember reading somewhere that c-one had several versions of the wing tips to fit different spoilers.

edit: actually after reading the item description, they might be the same... contact the seller about it?

Edited by chicken

hmmm yeah i did but i want another opinion, incase the seller tries to do a shifty and make me buy the more expensive one even if they are the same :) thanks for the fast reply though

i have seen the diffrence in the wing tips

the pre facelift sportivos have a shorter spoiler than the facelift ones, so getting a pre facelift wing tip for a facelift one will yearn that it will be shorter when it goes on looking ugly and wack.

i.e here is a trick open your trunk and if the spoiler does not touch the antenna, you have the shorter spoiler. ;)

lol hmmm i see what if i am going the other way :) a facelift tip for a pre facelift spoiler, would that work out? because im trying to save $100 here lol

yeah your right i just tried that opening the boot thing and mine doesn't touch the antenna

Edited by tiet

Just A Quick Question (Even Though It Might Sound Dumb) Sorry.....My 2002 Corolla Did Not Come With Any Spoiler/Extension At The Back....Will The C-One Kit Mentioned Above Still Fit? Is It Hard To Fit That Kit?

Edited by thegourou20

Just A Quick Question (Even Though It Might Sound Dumb) Sorry.....My 2002 Corolla Did Not Come With Any Spoiler/Extension At The Back....Will The C-One Kit Mentioned Above Still Fit? Is It Hard To Fit That Kit?

ummm i don't think so because of the fact the extention tip connects onto the stock spoiler

i have seen the diffrence in the wing tips

the pre facelift sportivos have a shorter spoiler than the facelift ones, so getting a pre facelift wing tip for a facelift one will yearn that it will be shorter when it goes on looking ugly and wack.

i.e here is a trick open your trunk and if the spoiler does not touch the antenna, you have the shorter spoiler. ;)

This is correct they are 2 diff parts, so make sure you get the right ones.

C-ONE wingtips part numbers model and year of make`s.

- 1. CA7601-NE12G: ZZE12#G, NZE12#G and CE121G ('00.8 - '06.9) Wagon

- 2. CA7601-NE121: All grade of ZZE123 and NZE12# ('01.1 - '02.9) (NON FACELIFT)

- 3. CA7601-NE122: All grade of ZZE12# and NZE12# ('02.9 - '06.9) (FACELIFT)

I own a face-lift Corolla and the ones I have at home are labelled the second one.

So that means the ones I have are for a non face-lift and the ones I need to get are the third listed ones true?

C-ONE wingtips part numbers model and year of make`s.

- 1. CA7601-NE12G: ZZE12#G, NZE12#G and CE121G ('00.8 - '06.9) Wagon

- 2. CA7601-NE121: All grade of ZZE123 and NZE12# ('01.1 - '02.9) (NON FACELIFT)

- 3. CA7601-NE122: All grade of ZZE12# and NZE12# ('02.9 - '06.9) (FACELIFT)

I own a face-lift Corolla and the ones I have at home are labelled the second one.

So that means the ones I have are for a non face-lift and the ones I need to get are the third listed ones true?

i presume the non facelift would be pre facelift? did you buy the second one? if so i am willing to buy it off you :)

i presume the non facelift would be pre facelift? did you buy the second one? if so i am willing to buy it off you :)

Correct I bought the second one assuming it would be a 'bolt on'

If I can find the right one I need for my face-lift I will sell it off but a mate has dibs on it first anyhoo.

Correct I bought the second one assuming it would be a 'bolt on'

If I can find the right one I need for my face-lift I will sell it off but a mate has dibs on it first anyhoo.

oh ok, well if you change your mind, and i have not bought mine yet, we can talk

have you tried fitting it on already?

Edited by tiet

oh ok, well if you change your mind, and i have not bought mine yet, we can talk

have you tried fitting it on already?

Um I wont be letting these go unless I find the correct one for my car.

Yes I have tried and no they dont fit %100 but in saying that we fitted them onto bonbons car (pre face-lift) and If i recall they were'nt the greatest fit either :huh:

If your going to get them molded on it doesn't matter which one you purchase.

Yeah thats right but when they are fitted there is massive gaps along the topside of the spoiler and underneath.

But just for peice of mind if i come across the correct tips I would rather have them moulded on instead.

Yeah thats right but when they are fitted there is massive gaps along the topside of the spoiler and underneath.

But just for peice of mind if i come across the correct tips I would rather have them moulded on instead.

That's why you get them molded :)

Fill it out

That's why you get them molded :)

Fill it out

Oh nevermind...