mrs.sportivo

is it just me or whenever you change your avatar or personal photo and refresh your page the photo you just uploaded doesnt automatically change, instead it shows the last pic all funny and pixel? LOL

im sorry if this is abit confusing to understand but LOL i cant make it anymore clear-er

is it just me or whenever you change your avatar or personal photo and refresh your page the photo you just uploaded doesnt automatically change, instead it shows the last pic all funny and pixel? LOL

im sorry if this is abit confusing to understand but LOL i cant make it anymore clear-er

I had the same issue a lil while back, but i pressed refresh, and it came out all good.

:huh:

Your avatar must be no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 20 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png.

If it doesn't fit into the following guidelines listed above then it won't work.

BTW What internet browser are you using... Internet Explorer? Mozilla Firefox? Opera?

If using Internet Explorer... then click refresh... if it still the same then just click in top left hand corner of the screen on your username and see if your image has reloaded. Sometimes Internet Explorer has a cliche where it will resort back to the exact same images/code due to Microsoft's stupid Temporary Internet Files & History having a hiccup.

Edited by 11TWO

after changing your avatar or display pic.. signout and log back in.. another option is to reboot/reset your computer and it should be good to go..

if all else fails, im sure a couple minutes/hours of a pixelated photo wouldn't hurt.. it does take the system some time to update, just not instant like typing in a post..

hope that helps :D