CAMRY VIENTA Ultima??

Hi all

I have a 1995 model CAMRY VIENTA Ultima, leather seats and all...

However, I can't seem to find anything on this model really on the internet. eBay or whatever... was this like a limited edition one or something? Because there doesn't seem to be much around on it...

Hi all

I have a 1995 model CAMRY VIENTA Ultima, leather seats and all...

However, I can't seem to find anything on this model really on the internet. eBay or whatever... was this like a limited edition one or something? Because there doesn't seem to be much around on it...

The Camry Vienta Ultima was a regular V6 model. (from February 1993 and built in Port Melboune). Being the top of the range, it carried all the bells and whistles. It was replaced by the Vienta Grande from July 1995 production as part of the Camry and Vienta Range facelift. The 4 cylinder models were then known as Camry and the V6 models as Vienta. The Grande model had a revised audio system, power front seats and digital automatic climate control. The previous automatic climate control system from the Ultima was fitted to the facelift Camry/Vienta CSX models. Other changes across the range was the avaliability of manual transmission on the V6 CSi and Touring Series Sedan model, the introduction of the Toyota Vehicle Security System (Alarm & Immobiliser) this was previously fitted as standard only on the previous/pre-facelift Ultima Model, the Ultima also had the drivers dook lock key cylinder lamp feature and this was not carried over to the Vienta Grande. The only limited edition models from this series were the Intrigue and Getaway sedan models shortly before the launch of the SXV20 series in 1997