Best prices of the mods

I went to Car Mate 2 weeks ago and asked about the eyelids.

$140 FOR THE LIDS AND $80 TO SPRAY IT.

Also asked about the front grill.

$120 for the grill and if I do the paint together with the lids then it's $120 to paint the grill and the eyelids.

I think that's still abit too dear. What u guys think?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportivo with Eyelids

hey guys, here's a link to the pic of me car with the genuine toyota eyelids. as mentioned the best price i got so far is $150 for a pair painted. anyone interested just PM me. I'll be back in perth early march B) there's some other accessories for sale as well and i'll keep everyone posted soon

I recently found that TEIN have height adjustable suspension for both NZE121 (1zz-fe engine) model and ZZE123 ( I think that is the code name for sportivo). I contacted the distributor which happened to be in victoria. Two types are available for the corolla, the wagon damper and the super wagon damper. the wagon damper cost $1750 while the sumper wagon damper cost $2350, both price inc delivery.

I believe this is a good price for TEIN suspension. contact accessauto at www.accessauto.com.au. Good Luck.

Guess who's getting a 'test' set of TRD strut braces from Japan?????

ME!!!!!!

and for only $200 delivered. ;)

i pay for fitting. Is it hard to fit myself?

(the reason why i'm getting it for so cheaps is because...they want to use my car as a guinea pig...and see if it fits and works well. they want photos and a full report from the trd distributor that's doing the deal for me.)

i put my hand up as well for lowered spings, shock and coil over system from TRD Japan. :D

i can have it fitted this week..but...i don't have $200. in two weeks i will. so i'll have pics posted up then :lol:

I don't know how you can say the TRD brace is a test xtigerx I fitted one to magic mayhems car when I did his quickshifter for him. It is easy to fit ( I have the whiteline brace). $380 is not that cheap as I got the quickshifter, alloy TRD oil and radiator cap for $410 delivered from NZ. The quick shifter you have to be wary of a few things as all the instructions are in japanese and to read them is a bit hard (for most people anyway). Like the CAI instructions from the US do not quite match the Corolla and so can be a little confusing just ask ILIV46 and Lucio.

they say it's a test one..because they never 'officially' released it into australia.

because the sportivo is only sold as the 'sportivo' in South Africa and Australia. The rest of the world get the RunX or Matrix, etc.

they also said that if it doesn't it..they'll take measurements and send me another one..until it fits and works.

Magicmayhem has struts? and a quick shifter? i didn't see this when i saw his car last sunday. i'll see it this friday. i'll check it out again.

wow..interesting... :blink: