Best prices of the mods

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking for the best price available for CAI's. With the Aussie $$ being so strong at the mo you can get really good prices from Canada. You can pick up the AEM CAI for Aus$212 + delivery. I haven't been able to find any TRD distributors in Canada though. If anyone can find one can you let me know.

I dunno bout the spring rates... I just asked the Guys at the Suspension Wholesaler to supply what they thought would do the job... The car is lower, is a lil firmer in the ride and Im generally happy with it.. Just high enough for the front spoiler to clear most kerbs...

I will probably go down the path of some shorter shocks very soon.. I havent bottomed the shocks yet.. But you can just tell that they want to.. Rev head intuition I think... Ill prolly go for broke and buy Tein height adjustables or something soon..

I dunno bout the spring rates... I just asked the Guys at the Suspension Wholesaler to supply what they thought would do the job... The car is lower, is a lil firmer in the ride and Im generally happy with it.. Just high enough for the front spoiler to clear most kerbs...

I will probably go down the path of some shorter shocks very soon.. I havent bottomed the shocks yet.. But you can just tell that they want to.. Rev head intuition I think... Ill prolly go for broke and buy Tein height adjustables or something soon..

Oh, and how much did that set you back?

The only way water can get in is if you take the car through a deep puddle. I have been in torential rain with the TRD CAI and had no problems. Hey Lucio will you want help fitting the CAI.

It's getting delivered tomorrow (Monday), so ill have a look at it first and see how i go, otherwise ill give you a call, i have your number. I have instructions with pics for the injen so it shouldnt be too much different. Only worry is when youre left with heaps of screws after it's done :D . BTW Thanx for the offer ill see how i go.

i think they're just under $200.00 at CARMATE.

Influx has them already.

he's got carbon fibre eyelids on this white stivo.

it's not cheap...but they're the only ones we can get them from.

*sigh*

'monopoly'

i think they're just under $200.00 at CARMATE.

Influx has them already.

he's got carbon fibre eyelids on this white stivo.

it's not cheap...but they're the only ones we can get them from.

*sigh*

'monopoly'

I'm sure that other bodykit places like Jetspeed and Xracing can do the eyelids for cheaper then carmate.

if u can find it cheaper from sum1 else.

tell us..and i'll be more than happy to go and purchase them with BlackRolla

and who ever else....(hopefully get it cheaper)