Will it rub?

Hi guys, didnt know whether to post this under suspension or corolla but anyway.

Im getting my suspension done tomorrow. Its going to be 35mm drop front and back(king low drop i think), just curious, atm the car has 17inch rims with 215/45 profile, will this rub at all cause from browsing through the forum i read up most people either get 40s or 205 to stop rubbing but i dont know if this had to do with lowering your car more than 35mm.

Thanks

i doubt it to be honest.. unless you got some boys in the back or something.. but lows with r17 215/45 should be fine.. im putting superlows at the back of mine which is 55mm but then again mine are r16 205/55 but you should be fine..

Edited by Shaneo

I recently put King Lows on my AE101R dropped it by 34mm and it runs around on 15 inch rims *the newer rolla factory 6spoke rims* had mine loaded up with 3 people and only the mudflaps scrape going over speed bumps :lol:

Oh btw I recommend whiteline rear adjustable sway bar + camber kit... it worked a treat on mine, tis like a go-cart

Well guys, got my sussy done today, springs n shocks. It did end up rubbing (front only), but only when pushing it through hard corners + a bump in the road other than that its fine. the front looks real low for 35mm drop :yahoo: . My mate said to bring it back 2moz to see if its rubbing the guard or the plastic wheel arch.

Besides that, looks great, handles mad. It was a good thing i got the shocks changed cause when the fronts got pulled out and when hand tested them, the rod (the shiny metal peice bit thingy.lol) rose so slow then jammed half way then rose slowly again, while the rear shocks didnt want to spring back up until 10 mins later.lol

Will post pics, just ran outta this months net limit, so its taken me like 30 mins just to load up this page.lol