Corolla 07 C-One Front Lip

AUR15

Hey everyone, I have been talking to a person who knows a place that can replicate bodykits. Just wondering how many people would be interested in it. I dont know how much it would be or wat materail it would be but if I can get enough interests i can prolly talk to the guy and work it out from there.

AUR15

if its cheap

LOL! hurry up get a job mate! and serioiusly... spend every dollar that you make on the car... U GONNA LOVE IT! TRUST ME :D

nah dont do that, spending heaps of money you dont have on your car is fail

i'd rather spend money on clothes than on petrol :) LOL but then again im a girl HAHA

if its cheap

LOL! hurry up get a job mate! and serioiusly... spend every dollar that you make on the car... U GONNA LOVE IT! TRUST ME :D

nah dont do that, spending heaps of money you dont have on your car is fail

i'd rather spend money on clothes than on petrol :) LOL but then again im a girl HAHA

LOL ashy... yeh... a few of my friend( GIRLS) geez! ive seen their cupboard! its just FULL! seriously! looks like those super star cupboard or smt.. LOL T_T

if its cheap

lol planning too i got an interview but i dotn think i got the job cuz she didnt call back.. damn i want my new rims already:(

I would be interested too, depending on final price, quality... oh and final looks... you said it was a replica sort of thing ... how similar would it look ?, oh and delivery prices?

One final question lol ... sorry for being a pain ... will it come pre-painted?

At this point I beleive it will be as close as they can get it to the original shape. I believe they would sell them only Primered because of all the various paint colours out there.

Im still trying to ask if the material would be a plastic type or Fibreglass.

As soon as i find out ill let ya's all know, but right now all i need is numbers on who is interested not nessacirly willing to purchase yet.

And for the delivery costs, I beleive freight from Brisbane area will still be cheaper than frieght from Japan

AUR15