ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Wyclef that Modellista spoiler is only an inch lower than my TTE lip in the centre so should be fine with bigger rims..

Pete your photoshop pic is :wub:

Hey john how u going bro?? yeah u need bigger wheels so the car can sit higher. i put my stockies on the other week and it was freakin low as!!! it was bottoming out at the shops n my drive way so i put my 18s back on yesterday and now its fine!! But i wanna put the stockies back on coz it looks PHAT LOW!!!

Wyclef that Modellista spoiler is only an inch lower than my TTE lip in the centre so should be fine with bigger rims..

Hey john how u going bro?? yeah u need bigger wheels so the car can sit higher. i put my stockies on the other week and it was freakin low as!!! it was bottoming out at the shops n my drive way so i put my 18s back on yesterday and now its fine!! But i wanna put the stockies back on coz it looks PHAT LOW!!!

HAHA :) funny man

HAHA :) funny man

It looks hott on st0ckies!! I'll probably put them back on!! Hahaha...

Finally some action! :)

Fitted: Modellista front lip,Moon roof(factory) and kiku knot fusa (JP), Auris front emblem, Osram Diadems, Phillips CrystalVision h11 foggies, 6 chip LED parkers, internal SMD/LED fitout, blue footwells, JDM tail light swap.

To come soon: Modellista Rear skirt and front garnish (carbon) and colour coded rear emblem to be fitted,lowering (maybe eibach), C-one front sway, cusco rear sway, exhaust (Kakimoto, C-one or custom SS), rims. Catz Super LED 4300k parkers.

:)

Getting there.

:closedeyes:

Bit of Photoshop Drop :)

wow really nice ride dutchie! i don't know what it is but there's something about it that sets it apart... i think its the colour and minimalist look :)

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

one word to describe dutchie's front: ****EN AWESOME (i couldn't use 1 word sorry)

looks awesome. dutchie mind taking a side shot of the car so i can see how the sides level with the front?

Cheers.

Is this any good Tom?

post-9535-1262247181_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1262247235_thumb.jpg

Was bored this morning so we went to homebush at 230.. lol!! Its a crap photo, i need a SLR!!! lol

DSCF2347.jpg

DSCF2335.jpg

thats why im coming down to sydney for :P boom ill fix that problem for u :P

Was bored this morning so we went to homebush at 230.. lol!! Its a crap photo, i need a SLR!!! lol

DSCF2347.jpg

DSCF2335.jpg

thats why im coming down to sydney for :P boom ill fix that problem for u :P

Hell Yeah Ray!!!! Hurr up and come down here!!!!

....and you didn't call me because? :P

Sori pete, i thought u wouldve been SMASHED!! LOL!!