ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

? :lol:

ROFL wth :P glowing logos nice HAHHA

Thats crazy.. probli wouldnt do it. Thinking of future blue neon setup in the front.. and if possible, change that gay stock orange colour to blue!

I want to go this low too now,black one

Isn't yours already low John? :P haha

hhahahaha low far out isnt urs like heaps low already?

:D :D yes its lowish but i want extra 10mm down on front... Iam seriously considering coilovers now, if they were 1k i'd get em now :(

Apparently might need to cut into your interior for the rear and test mount engine on coilover before install. Cut into my interior?? No thanks, i'll just stay at mountain riding height.. :(

I know, 2.6k is a tad expensive..lol surely there are other coilovers out there that are cheaper? no?

Apparently might need to cut into your interior for the rear and test mount engine on coilover before install. Cut into my interior?? No thanks, i'll just stay at mountain riding height.. :(

Hey Johnny, was planning to do what Vinh did, and buy the trd sportivo suspension kit or just shocks&springs. Check it out!

http://trdparts.jp/english/list_auris.html

If you don't want the whole set, just get shocks and springs.

It will be low enough, and I can still drive up my (HUGE MOUNTAIN) driveway haha. :lol:

You don't want to stay at 4wd height do you? I will buy it as soon as I get the cash!!

Edited by dwee.

http://www.forumtoyota.ro/forum/tuning-auris-t58p4.html another auris from Romania (europe) Toyota Motorsport Kit front skirt ,rear skirt ,wing, allutec cult Rims ,8,5 j 245/35 R18 ,rear spacers 20mm, box tuning (engine tuning) 146 hp 350NM, full xenon and CCFL, Hiphonics speakers, smoked lights and windows .

nice work mate. looking hot. would you mind telling me how you smoked the lights ? was it just some spray can tint ? and also, if you have any pictures of the rear end at night, just want to see how visible the lights are.

LOLOL is that an intercooler I see in that pic with all rolla's lined up a couple posts back? :lol:

B)

AURw1.jpg

AURwh.jpg

Looks sick as, so clean and simple.. how low would that be? 35 drop front and 50 back?

LOLOL is that an intercooler I see in that pic with all rolla's lined up a couple posts back? :lol:
B)

AURw1.jpg

AURwh.jpg

Looks sick as, so clean and simple.. how low would that be? 35 drop front and 50 back?

lol kinda looks like he just painted the grill or something lol but i could be wrong

B)

AURw1.jpg

AURwh.jpg

LOL there is no way that is 35mm F and 50mm R. It's more like 60mm F and 75mm R. :P

just on the topic of how low the car isss. I got my car lowered last week, and the guy taht installed it said it will take sometime for the springs (king springs) to settle and my car will be lowereddd abit more than it is now.

Edited by master.Cuong

Not an intercooler,its a chrome accessory which goes over the existing black, same goes for the grille on the above white one,toyota option and jps137 has it on his SX grille... Thats about 60mm and 70mm drop

dwee: not that low but i do like it :spiteful:

aduma: if you are referring to the white front lip then its the JDM factory lip and is colour coded where as we get the different black lip..

How about this? :lol::lol:

post-9535-1252589430_thumb.jpg

Not an intercooler,its a chrome accessory which goes over the existing black, same goes for the grille on the above white one,toyota option and jps137 has it on his SX grille... Thats about 60mm and 70mm drop

dwee: not that low but i do like it :spiteful:

aduma: if you are referring to the white front lip then its the JDM factory lip and is colour coded where as we get the different black lip..

How about this? :lol::lol:

LOL! WTH happened to that blade ... LOL abit too much anime?