ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

them carbon pillars.....yummy :P

I like them too but ofcourse pricey, 8 pieces and part no.MS010-00009 $280ish before shipping..

Mick Jagger look.

ewwww wtf thats ugly as :P IMO.... CF ftw :P gotta love that carbon :D

Hows that floor scraping canon muffler from the black Auris? Hehe. Been looking at xforce S10 or S12 twinloop systems? Hard pressed to find any. :(

Just buy the muffler you want and get a store to make you a custom exhaust. It's pretty cheap if you go to the right place.

Hows that floor scraping canon muffler from the black Auris? Hehe. Been looking at xforce S10 or S12 twinloop systems? Hard pressed to find any. :(

Ive got an s10 on my ZRE took a bit off work! if you want to here it at all you gotto remove the stock muffler which is underneath the middle part of the car and put it a small high flow muffler.

Here is what it sounds like without muffler removed

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

and here is what it sounds like after muffler removed and replaced with a small high flow one.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

i remember seeing this front bar earlier in this thread.. any ideas on where i could find it? wouldnt mind having a look at the website to see what els they have in stock. i have searched for kb tuning but nothing comes up.

cheers

post-11817-1244633200_thumb.jpg

cancel that.. just tried searching in google instead of yahoo. it bewilders me how nothing will come up in one, but in another search engine i get bombarded with responses :S

what do we all think:

post-11817-1244633562_thumb.jpg

Thats the C-one muffler.

post-9535-1244719485_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1244719566_thumb.jpg

Looks mint! But I'd lose the chrome handle garnish and rear bumper garnish.. and that red Toyota emblem.. Kinda ruins the subtle track look IMO, which I think it has going on.

It doesn't have fog-lights.. maybe a Conquest or an Ascent. Unless he had a Levin SX and removed the fog-lights?
Looks nice, iam guessing Ascent or else people would be hounding him for his lights :lol:

How about this one,looks like parts from $2 bargain bin at Supacheap :P

post-9535-1245065787_thumb.jpg

It doesn't have fog-lights.. maybe a Conquest or an Ascent. Unless he had a Levin SX and removed the fog-lights?
Looks nice, iam guessing Ascent or else people would be hounding him for his lights :lol:

ewww!!! :blink: , wouldn't mind the indicators on the mirror though! :)

ewww!!! :blink: , wouldn't mind the indicators on the mirror though! :)

Hahaha some people crack me up...and those blinkers in the mirrors look like white decals or elec tape. :P