ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

even tho my rolla aint hard out modded :P thought ill just post a pic i thought was cool :) of my rolla.

I love that corner at Coot-tha. It seems to be on the right uphill grade and turn to be able to put your foot down and just pull the back around.

even tho my rolla aint hard out modded :P thought ill just post a pic i thought was cool :) of my rolla.

I love that corner at Coot-tha. It seems to be on the right uphill grade and turn to be able to put your foot down and just pull the back around.

lol yeah its pretty good mt cootha :P u no freaking Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious is great fun :) hey i seen your aurion around on the streets sometimes haha

Anyone know what the wheels are on this one?

they loook ok ish ... dunno what they are but

JDM = win, Bling Factor = Fail

untitled-3.jpg

oh lol funny that pic looks nearly the same as my car just minus the exhaust and the painted on defuser :P

2mgtdp0.jpg

t54pok.jpg

650bhp RUNX...so they say.

yup that fensport corolla i think :D different engine its not the 2zz its the engine from a celica GT4 engine right? its quick but :D

thought it was a nice pic i guess of my car up on mt nebo with a couple of my mates(ive updated the pic lol got a better quality pic than last time)

post-10138-1248694212_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ray89

Looks great Ray89 but i didnt know you had rims,what are they? now you need springs and colour code your factory front lip. :)

rofl those rims are off my mates R34 Skyline :P profiles are pretty cool:P 225 :P better than the original 205 yeah everyone says my car looks nice but would look better if lowered

Edited by Ray89

• 2 weeks later...

IMO, I think the C-One bumper looks way too extreme. I'd imagine it'd be also very impractical for day to day driving with all the dips and what not. I'd go for the TRD lip opposed to this front bar.. my 2 cents. :P

IMO, I think the C-One bumper looks way too extreme. I'd imagine it'd be also very impractical for day to day driving with all the dips and what not. I'd go for the TRD lip opposed to this front bar.. my 2 cents. :P

lol c-one bumper is way tooooooooo crazy :P