ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

• 2 weeks later...
This first black one has the TRD suspension set which is 20mm drop,if you plan on getting it this is the height..

looks nice, i remember reading in some thread you got king lows or lovells lows? our cars are like 113mm stock height.. doesn't that mean our cars become illegal if we put lows on since legal min height is 100mm? :huh:

This first black one has the TRD suspension set which is 20mm drop,if you plan on getting it this is the height..

P1CAK72Y9W.jpg

Thanks for picture JVN11L!, just what I was after! :)

Vinh

Hi all,

for something a little different, i whacked these in my car a couple of weeks ago. Bit of extra volume - music has never sounded so good :). now i just have to get my exterior looking as good as that white, slammed rolla. ahh.... one can only dream.

post-11817-1243768414_thumb.jpg

post-11817-1243768430_thumb.jpg

I can hear it from here :lol: Tidy job,do you have any side shots of your car? :)

umm. the only one i found is this one from when i bought the car in 07. i have since dropped the **** about an inch and a half (i did that so the ride height would be level on all 4 corners, but now the bum end is lower than the front - sigh) - you will notice that in this photo the back end is higher. i got 17" camry sportivo rims added from factory so i didnt have to put up with boring old hub caps. pretty sure there isnt another corolla with 17" camry rims in Aust. they may not be all bling and pimpin but you can be damn sure its individual :)

post-11817-1243769500_thumb.jpg

I can hear it from here :lol: Tidy job,do you have any side shots of your car? :)

umm. the only one i found is this one from when i bought the car in 07. i have since dropped the **** about an inch and a half (i did that so the ride height would be level on all 4 corners, but now the bum end is lower than the front - sigh) - you will notice that in this photo the back end is higher. i got 17" camry sportivo rims added from factory so i didnt have to put up with boring old hub caps. pretty sure there isnt another corolla with 17" camry rims in Aust. they may not be all bling and pimpin but you can be damn sure its individual :)

Looking good with the rims,havent seen those on one before but i did see one with Aurion sportivo rims.. Yours suit the car better.. Nice one :)

Ive never seen this TRD item before

Snip!

John mate! You gotta stop showing this stuff to me! My wallet is already skinny enough! :P

HAHAHA yeah i know, and where the hell is ebay Japan? :angry::angry:

Iam sure i'll find more stuff for you,Oh hang on a minute, whats this :D

post-9535-1243771570_thumb.jpg

can anyone please tell me for the love of god what the size is, and what the name of these rims are on the white corolla (first photo)? i love them like i love a small child (clarification - of my own :P).

and also if the tail lights in the second photo are actually real or just a photoshop job like the rest of the car.

cheers.

post-11817-1243844038_thumb.jpg

post-11817-1243844123_thumb.jpg

can anyone please tell me for the love of god what the size is, and what the name of these rims are on the white corolla (first photo)? i love them like i love a small child (clarification - of my own :P).

and also if the tail lights in the second photo are actually real or just a photoshop job like the rest of the car.

cheers.

Wheels are 19" Weds Maverick 010S BIG $$$$ and photoshop lights unfortunately.

post-9535-1244025474_thumb.jpg

Wheels are 19" Weds Maverick 010S BIG $$$$ and photoshop lights unfortunately.

cheers.

do you happen to know any more details about what is on that particular car?

ie inset/offset, width (i assume 19 x 8)?

are they standard or reverse rim? and what price roughly?

thanks.

do you happen to know any more details about what is on that particular car?

ie inset/offset, width (i assume 19 x 8)?

are they standard or reverse rim? and what price roughly?

Iam not sure what reverse means but some of them are and some arent.. All i know about this car is it has 215/35/19 on it, and i hope your sitting down cos this wheel in 18" start at $850 each :o imagine the shipping though..

post-9535-1244033330_thumb.jpg

them carbon pillars.....yummy :P

I like them too but ofcourse pricey, 8 pieces and part no.MS010-00009 $280ish before shipping..

Mick Jagger look.

post-9535-1244119711_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1244119737_thumb.jpg