ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Well apperntly All grades of the zre come with a "spoiler"its just the ascent and conquest get this tiny one comapred to the levin as shown below.

Why would you want a big "phuck off" ironing board?

no im just saying id rather a slightly bigger then the spoiler now. since it snot much of a spoiler.

use cardboard LOL! :D

JVN11L have you read your PMs ? i havent gotten any replies yet...

No havent received any PMs... Dont know why, and i know nothing about computers..so if a problem with it i dont know how to fix :o

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good those are :D, im just figuring out wether to Chrome the Mesh on the Front and if so where to do it? Any suggestions in QLD?

p.s The other day i found ZRE's are pigeon proof, one hit me dead on and no marks or nothing, where my mates pulsar got a massive paint chip :D

AUR15

I have added the chrome strip post-3374-1232285183_thumb.jpg which is an option in Japan to mine (the attached picture is from the Japanese website I am having trouble getting the image off my camera at the moment) The strip cost about $200 delivered and looks great possibly not worth $200 but definitely improves the appearance of the car.

Finally got camera/computer issues sorted

post-3374-1233198343_thumb.jpg

wows.. pic number 4, what size wheels are they (diameter and width please)? i want 19x8's but the wheels i want are 19x8.5.. dunno whether that would be too wide. any ideas?

cheers.

I'm actually also thinking of putting 19x8's on my ZRE, but not 100% sure yet, they tend to cost alot more than 18, and dont want the ride to be too sh*t, if its bearable i will go with it ( coupled with some springs ofcourse).

Looking good those are :D, im just figuring out wether to Chrome the Mesh on the Front and if so where to do it? Any suggestions in QLD?

p.s The other day i found ZRE's are pigeon proof, one hit me dead on and no marks or nothing, where my mates pulsar got a massive paint chip :D

AUR15

I have added the chrome strip post-3374-1232285183_thumb.jpg which is an option in Japan to mine (the attached picture is from the Japanese website I am having trouble getting the image off my camera at the moment) The strip cost about $200 delivered and looks great possibly not worth $200 but definitely improves the appearance of the car.

So thats what it looks like on,thanks.. Here are a few more pics of different fronts, but we cant buy the small bumper garnish here, only the larger TRD one.

yy5.jpg

qq.jpg

p1.jpg

AUR15

So thats what it looks like on,thanks.. Here are a few more pics of different fronts, but we cant buy the small bumper garnish here, only the larger TRD one.

Thanks for those images I was wondering how the TRD garnish looked on a red hatch. The Mr Plow front lip looks good though, now it's just a matter of justifying the price to myself

The small front garnish is probably from Modellista (see links) which I think is a Japanese Dealer option

http://toyota.jp/customize/auris/modellista/index.html

http://toyota.jp/customize/auris/m_selection/index.html

Edited by jps137

The small front garnish is probably from Modellista (see links) which I think is a Japanese Dealer option

I looked for Modellista stuff and we cant get it,i was told in Japan its ordered when purchasing the car new and fitted on the production line. They have great items,I also have Modellista brochure on ZZE.

I looked for Modellista stuff and we cant get it,i was told in Japan its ordered when purchasing the car new and fitted on the production line. They have great items,I also have Modellista brochure on ZZE.

http://www.trc-tuning.com/index_shop.htm

EUR 280 (approx. 557) + postage

These guys are not the cheapest so look around

Just some pics on what can be done with current Corolla. Giving ZRE owners some ideas,so please add if you have more..

JDM

454a.jpg

wow i just noticed this one has eyelids where can i get ???

Also found these but the only ones ive seen are the ugly ones from C-one

Goldfish :huh:

post-9535-1233366952_thumb.jpg

Edited by JVN11L

Just some pics on what can be done with current Corolla. Giving ZRE owners some ideas,so please add if you have more..

JDM

454a.jpg

wow i just noticed this one has eyelids where can i get ???

Also found these but the only ones ive seen are the ugly ones from C-one

Goldfish :huh:

i like the eyelids just kinda weird with the indicators but other than that the red rolla in that pic is better hot :P

i might be able to get those front lips for cheap BUT it might be dodgey so ill see how things go.(mate who went back to thailand to hunt one down for me :) )

ray, can you see how much the front lip would cost in thailand through your mate, something similar to the image with the white zre, black garnish and on the track.

cheers

i really want this front lip from trc. looks aggressive but i converted the price and its 600 dollars but will probably be more due to the exchange rate.

_trc-corps_auris_e15_dcat_02f.jpg

yeah sure see what he can do but i cant promise you anything that he will find it alrite :) so yeah lol but i get him to look around as he is also chasing after body kits for his 08 accord :) sooo soo nice inside that car.