ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Haha alright, thanks guys. Only reason I would have thought to do the rims first is because I'm gonna be running on the stock steelies if I don't haha. Unless I do the lowering and rims in one hit :D I was thinking either black rims with the red strip or black with machine/chrome lip and drop it to a "sensible" yet "low enough" height (don't want to be scraping all over speed-bumps lol).

Haha alright, thanks guys. Only reason I would have thought to do the rims first is because I'm gonna be running on the stock steelies if I don't haha. Unless I do the lowering and rims in one hit :D I was thinking either black rims with the red strip or black with machine/chrome lip and drop it to a "sensible" yet "low enough" height (don't want to be scraping all over speed-bumps lol).

Thats exactly what i've done. i gotten myself some black rims with the red lip. now i just need to lower :D and get myself some foggies.

I shall post some pics up soon so you can see what it'll look like with the black and red.

Thats exactly what i've done. i gotten myself some black rims with the red lip. now i just need to lower :D and get myself some foggies.

I shall post some pics up soon so you can see what it'll look like with the black and red.

slick! Your rolla black too? Yeah, I need to get some foggies for my Ascent - cost much to get these installed? And should I get the OEM Toyota foggies or does someone have another suggestion? :)

Can't wait to see the pics :D

Selling my XD9s thought u zre boys would be interested because it fits our ZREs perfectly with decent offset :)

buy and sell page u can find it :D

Ray could you get a close up pic of the colour of them? haven't seen them yet, thanks..

so I finally picked up my Rolla today. Actually ended up being a 2011 model rather than 2010 (as I previously thought).. such a sweet ride. Love the look of the facelift model with the sleek lines on the front. In metallic black it's sexy as all hell - now I just need to start saving for mods and whatnot. Think I may get some foggies put in tomorrow and maybe get tinting done soon. Does anyone know what the legal % is for tinting (for both front and rear)? Wheels + lowering will come in the near future :) All I can say is that I'm so glad I bought this car. I've been intoxicated by new car smell all afternoon.

so I finally picked up my Rolla today. Actually ended up being a 2011 model rather than 2010 (as I previously thought).. such a sweet ride. Love the look of the facelift model with the sleek lines on the front. In metallic black it's sexy as all hell - now I just need to start saving for mods and whatnot. Think I may get some foggies put in tomorrow and maybe get tinting done soon. Does anyone know what the legal % is for tinting (for both front and rear)? Wheels + lowering will come in the near future :) All I can say is that I'm so glad I bought this car. I've been intoxicated by new car smell all afternoon.

Congrats on the new car Mr Huey :toast: Make sure to start a thread in members rides when you can,I will be following your progress....

Not sure but I think darkest legal tint is 35%

Well done, nice choice of car I must say! :P

The black one is on here somewhere,the one with dual giant cannons on the rear

2ae2bc7d.jpg

different pics of this TRD beauty,still want one but $#%& I hate yellow

a5262500.jpg

9732c5e8.jpg

2ae2bc7d.jpg

different pics of this TRD beauty,still want one but $#%& I hate yellow

a5262500.jpg

9732c5e8.jpg

Damn that black one is sick.

The facelift is hot too; pitty about the colour, and not really a fan of that spoiler :/

2ae2bc7d.jpg

Damn that black one is sick.

here is the rear for you again

S7001663.jpg

Here it is again but this time with the facelift bar and plenty of gloss black paint,engine cover(diesel for those who don't know)mirrors,rear bar panel,grilles and foggy shrouds... I love it:toast::toast:

af6f8ef2.jpg

408b6ec2.jpg

7abfacb4.jpg

Here it is again but this time with the facelift bar and plenty of gloss black paint,engine cover(diesel for those who don't know)mirrors,rear bar panel,grilles and foggy shrouds... I love it:toast::toast:

af6f8ef2.jpg

408b6ec2.jpg

7abfacb4.jpg

one word, DOPE!

af6f8ef2.jpg

408b6ec2.jpg

7abfacb4.jpg

Makes me want to get back into a rolla...

hey guys, just wondering if the installation of front lip and side skirts to an ascent hatch facelift would be an easy DIY? I'm assuming all that's involved is double sided taping and screwing in the lip/skirts? (Are there already holes precut in the front bumper and sides for this or do we drill our own holes in?) Just wondering because I'm trying to source sideskirts/front lip from a toyota dealer and thinking it will be cheaper if I install by myself? Cheers.

Yeah its pretty straight froward, front lips are generally few screws in the front of the wheel well, D/S tape and few screws underneath. Sides have 5 or 6 screws or plastic clips under the length of the sides. As long as you can easily access under the sides, should be straight forward.

hey guys, just wondering if the installation of front lip and side skirts to an ascent hatch facelift would be an easy DIY? I'm assuming all that's involved is double sided taping and screwing in the lip/skirts? (Are there already holes precut in the front bumper and sides for this or do we drill our own holes in?) Just wondering because I'm trying to source sideskirts/front lip from a toyota dealer and thinking it will be cheaper if I install by myself? Cheers.

Hey tell us how you go about buying the skirts and front lip. I'm also currently looking to get some :).