2003 Toyota Corolla ZZE122R Conquest SEDAN

What's up y'all. New on this form.

I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla ZZE122R-AEMDKQ Conquest SEDAN 1ZZ-FE

Yes I know on my info page it says I have a 2004 but it's 2003 and I can't be stuffed finding a way to change it.

So, here are a few questions I would appreciate if anyone could clarify.

Why does my Corolla look different to other corollas I find on the internet? They're the same year and model. I believe thsi is due to ours being a Jap/Aus model, while the one you commonly see on the internet is an ASEAN version or something (Looked up Wikipedia). Can anyone confirm this? Notice how the tail lights and head lights are different.

My car:

post-10869-1225940731_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225940746_thumb.jpg

On the internet:

post-10869-1225940787_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225940795_thumb.jpg

Also, I've noticed that the badging on my corolla is different. Like how the 'Conquest' is right after the 'Toyota' and not below the 'Corolla'. I bought the car new and it came like that. Pictures are right below:

My car:

post-10869-1225940894_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225940904_thumb.jpg

Other cars:

post-10869-1225941117_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225941135_thumb.jpg

So recently my car got rammed as I was reversing out of a carpark, and due to certain incompetent insurance companies, I was unable to claim money to fix my car, therefore I have to resort to paying for it myself. Picutres:

post-10869-1225941371_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225941386_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a body kit. Yes I realize that they are useless and have little or no aerodynamic advantage to the car etc. but the panel beaters and smash repairers charge wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. Which is why I'm planning to get it online.

However, all the body kits online are for the ASEAN model or something. I have not yet found one for my car. What worries me most is that whether or not the front bumper would fit or not. Also issues with the grill as there is a slight bump on the hood above the toyota badge on my car. And also, the headlight issue which I noticed which may or may not exist:

My Car:

post-10869-1225942012_thumb.jpg

Body Kit on the Internet:

post-10869-1225942023_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225942029_thumb.jpg

And I'm a bit concerned about how the back will fit too:

My car:

post-10869-1225942197_thumb.jpg

Body Kit on the Internet:

post-10869-1225942205_thumb.jpg

post-10869-1225942210_thumb.jpg

If this is not the right body kit for my car then can someone redirect me to a website that has body kits that will definitely fit my car? OEM or sport is fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

your car's the same as the Aus and Japan cars. A lot of the kits you will find online come from ricers in the US and that's why they look different. The US market gets the different lights etc.

Search Yahoo Japan etc for kits.

Edited by rollamods

Welcome it is good to see another sedan :toast::toast: If you are looking for a body kit there are the sportivo side skirts and front lip availble from your toyota dealer that will fit . the rear skirt the best way is to get a corolla wagon rear skirt 01 -04 cost a couple of months ago was $495 and then with some modifying it will fit. you can get a different grill like c one or trd that will fit .check around the site here . Have a look in the members section for different ideas for the sedan.Eyelids can also be added for effect. My sedan had the badge under the corolla and it is a 2005 but i took it off. You can also take the side strips off as well for a cleaner look.

your car's the same as the Aus and Japan cars. A lot of the kits you will find online come from ricers in the US and that's why they look different. The US market gets the different lights etc.

Been there. Done that. Same results.

Welcome it is good to see another sedan :toast::toast: If you are looking for a body kit there are the sportivo side skirts and front lip availble from your toyota dealer that will fit . the rear skirt the best way is to get a corolla wagon rear skirt 01 -04 cost a couple of months ago was $495 and then with some modifying it will fit. you can get a different grill like c one or trd that will fit .check around the site here . Have a look in the members section for different ideas for the sedan.Eyelids can also be added for effect. My sedan had the badge under the corolla and it is a 2005 but i took it off. You can also take the side strips off as well for a cleaner look.

Don't really like the Sportivo front bumpers.. As for the rear skirt, what kind of modifications will need to be done?

Been there. Done that. Same results.

Don't really like the Sportivo front bumpers.. As for the rear skirt, what kind of modifications will need to be done?

For my sedan the spraypainter cut a portion out of the rear skirt and it was then put back together again and spraypainted perfect fit and you cannot see the join and it is great.This was done at the same time i had the door trims , rear garnish and the c one front grill spraypainted .and the ascent badge taken off.

Also, I've noticed that the badging on my corolla is different. Like how the 'Conquest' is right after the 'Toyota' and not below the 'Corolla'. I bought the car new and it came like that. Pictures are right below:

Yep something strange going on there...

post-1468-1225963415_thumb.jpg

Also issues with the grill as there is a slight bump on the hood above the toyota badge on my car.

Well you could get the TRD mesh grill, alternatively there's the Levin &/or Sportivo chrome or painted surround. Looks a million times better than the stock black plastic.

you're not looking very hard then. Plenty of kits to suit the pre-facelift on Yahoo Japan, eg Wald etc

So I went to the Japan Yahoo and typed in Toyota Corolla 2003 body kit, the Wald thing, Toyota Corolla Fielder body kit, etc. :blink:

None of them make much sense, and I don't know how to navigate aroudn the pages because I don't read Japanese.

If they're plenty of commercial body kits out there, could you send me links to a few of those please?