new face/preface conversion

i did a search and i haven't been able to see if anyone has done a front end conversion for a 02-04 model to the 05 new face.

would this be possible with fenders, bonnet, front bar, lights and adjustments to lighting fittings?

im having trouble finding 05 models for sale from dealers...

even though the cost would be quite expensive. Has this been done before?

Regards Brad.

i did a search and i haven't been able to see if anyone has done a front end conversion for a 02-04 model to the 05 new face.

would this be possible with fenders, bonnet, front bar, lights and adjustments to lighting fittings?

im having trouble finding 05 models for sale from dealers...

even though the cost would be quite expensive. Has this been done before?

Regards Brad.

Would definitely not be worth it mate. Not only do you need the bonnet, front bar, headlights and front guards, but you also need things like the radiator support..

People have asked about but when they find out the cost involved they all forget it straight away. No point..

yea i already said its a waste of money,

im just interested in what else would need to be changed.

Yep no worries mate. Also the headlights use slightly different bulbs, as do the fog lights, so the existing plugs might not fit. On that note the fog light assemblies are different too..