Toyota Corona

Barclipse

Hey lads, new member here wishing to get some help from some of you more experienced car lovers.

I bought a Toyota Corona Avantis, 86' model, and am seeking help as to what good parts I could get for it.

I know very little about cars, but I do know that this Corona is all stock with absolutely no work done to it.

Could anyone recommend a list of performance upgrades such as engine, supercharge etc for around $4,000

She's done about 133,000 kilometres, and runs superbly smooth.

4AGZE engine swap if u want to go resonably serious (supercharged 16v/20v corolla motor), or on the corona put an exhaust on it maybe or even a CAI (cold air intake) would be a start

good luck dude

Edited by eSEXSIX

4AGZE engine swap if u want to go resonably serious (supercharged 16v/20v corolla motor), or on the corona put an exhaust on it maybe or even a CAI (cold air intake) would be a start

good luck dude

Its a CORONA... not a corolla....

have a chat with "rollamods" on this forum.. i think he'd be able to lead you down the right path.

good luck dude

Its a CORONA... not a corolla....

have a chat with "rollamods" on this forum.. i think he'd be able to lead you down the right path.

yeh and wats stopping him putting in into the corona? he could do that for around that price nearly

Edited by eSEXSIX

thats a pretty good price for that motor...the 4AGE and ZE are are a great engine! just find out how much it would be to install 1st before u go ahead with it

wat is ur current engine? model number?

depending on what is is is how much aftermarket parts are avaliable for it

and yes the 4AGZE is supercharged and the 4AGE is the NA

I honestly couldn't tell you what the model number etc is, like I said, I am absolutely hopeless with cars.

I will find out details like that over the next couple of hours, but my roomate reckons it would fit perfectly with my Corona.

Thanks again for the help man.

Also - What do you think the price to install it would be?

I honestly couldn't tell you what the model number etc is, like I said, I am absolutely hopeless with cars.

I will find out details like that over the next couple of hours, but my roomate reckons it would fit perfectly with my Corona.

Thanks again for the help man.

Also - What do you think the price to install it would be?

sweet as man!!! that would be an original swap too not to many people would have done that one

installation..................pwohhhh i dunno really....never priced somthin like that....probly between 2000-2500 woudl be nmy inaccurate guess...depending on how much modding there is to be done. ive never taken notcie of pples installation prices so that coule bery well be rong....more or less i dont no...should be round there tho...best bet to ring someone and jsut ask...get some quotes and bump there price down

anyone else on here give an approx. engine installation price??