Toyota Corolla in New Zealand has VSC AND TC STANDARD!

Pauly

I just thought I would take a browse on the new zealand Toyota website.

and they have a MUCH better selection of Corollas compared to us in Australia!

All of their models have the same Levin ZR Interior, we only get the more premium interior on the top end model.

and VSC and TC is standard across the range!

What the hell is going on with Toyota Australia?

Australia No1 selling car (No2 some months), They are upping the price of the Corolla by $750 next year.

They dont offer the ZR Interior across the whole line up.

They dont offer TC or VSC.

They dont offer Diesel Corolla's at all.

So we get charged more and we get less? Why? We have a larger population compared to new zealand, it is a proven big seller? so why the hell would u offer less kit?

Pigs.

pretty simple answer mate ..... $'s

y would toyota fore go such easy revenue ? i mean they dont need to give u all that extra stuff and yet they still sell like hot cakes ..... hell ..... as u stated they will put up the price and im sure they will still move them in massive numbers ...... in the end its all about business mate ......

wat u will find is they might have had to try a little harder to get business in NZ so they threw in all the added stuff for a bit less to move stock ...... but as u said ..... they are #1 or #2 best seller month on month ..... y would u bother adding more value ?

hum very intersting to know !!

my corolla Tsport (like your sportivo) came with VSC and TRC

but you can only disable TRC !!

i wonder if someone could help me to put a vsc switch off?

VSC is ok for road driving everyday

but make slow down the TS on circuit. !!

bare in mind as well the NZ there is no import laws as there is no local car markers. So they get all the option the japanese do. They even had the GTR and Evo X as soon as it was released in Japan.

Everything comes in to Aus gets watered down and $$ up.

Theres the $$$ sucking government's equation.

The key selling point for the new corolla/Auris was the interrior dash, push start and gadgets feature....but in Aus, all them is taken away and u only get the case of the car unless u are prepared for to pay over $30k. Which i wouldn't for a toyota. Absolutely Ridiculous

Everything comes in to Aus gets watered down and $$ up.

Theres the $$$ sucking government's equation.

The key selling point for the new corolla/Auris was the interrior dash, push start and gadgets feature....but in Aus, all them is taken away and u only get the case of the car unless u are prepared for to pay over $30k. Which i wouldn't for a toyota. Absolutely Ridiculous

While we are on that subject, what about this? thanks alot Toyota :angry: Why us :(

post-9535-1228395166_thumb.jpg

pretty simple answer mate ..... $'s

y would toyota fore go such easy revenue ? i mean they dont need to give u all that extra stuff and yet they still sell like hot cakes ..... hell ..... as u stated they will put up the price and im sure they will still move them in massive numbers ...... in the end its all about business mate ......

wat u will find is they might have had to try a little harder to get business in NZ so they threw in all the added stuff for a bit less to move stock ...... but as u said ..... they are #1 or #2 best seller month on month ..... y would u bother adding more value ?

Yep your spot on.Toyota know exactly what Corolla means and they're on a good thing.Whatever they put in a Corolla or dont put,they know it will sell.. Always playing it safe and rarely take risks.hmmm Avalon? :whistling: