Screaminrolla hits Brisvegas

Screaminrolla hit Brisvegas on Thursday for an appointment with Dr Trev at CES on Friday. Who's interested in a cruise on Friday night or Saturday night to show him around the best city in Australia with the best bunch of Stivo's,Levin's and Ascent sports(happy Mr N!) as tour guides.

Post on this thread your intent to come and lets get a good roll up for a fun time somewhere sometime.

Danthuyer has some ideas on our route etc so get posting and tells us if your coming.

Must be time for the "Phantom" to make an appearance don't we think? Leave that one up to Northy to do the arm twisting!!!!

Probably meet at Data 3;- usual Thursday night hangout.

Cheers SILVABULLIT

What about a local Brissy run from north to south via city etc or vice versa? Show all the local hangouts etc? Thoughts anybody for Friday night @ 9.30pm at data 3 for meeting point?

Let us know!!!

What about a local Brissy run from north to south via city etc or vice versa? Show all the local hangouts etc? Thoughts anybody for Friday night @ 9.30pm at data 3 for meeting point?

Let us know!!!

Sounds good - and count me and my sticker in...

My thoughts though is hows about we start a little earlier as to be able to spend more time out......maybe 8 o'clock at Data3

I'm busy till nine and if we go earlier then we may strike the end of peak hour traffic and Friday arvo drinks... Can't cut into that time can we? More cars out after nine tho.

Just got off the phone with Dave aka screaminrolla. He is coming out and about tonight I am meeting up with him at yatala BP at 8.30pm then coming into milton. if anyone else wants to come with me to yatala then let me know ;)

till tonite my fellow revheads ;)

All you who are deprived can go to SEXPO but there are those like my self who have all they need in the bedroom and in the garage ;)

and knowing you brendan, the car sleepss in the bedroom and the missus is up on blocks in the garage :)

To all who are coming tonight!

Meet at Data 3 at 9-9.30pm at Milton(usual Thursday night meeting point)

Convoy to Danthuyer's work building in town to take piccies in undercover car park.

From there we will head to all known "hot spots" on the northside,southside and then bayside. If you know of anywhere good to go in Brisbane then tell us! We mighten know about it!!!

So come along for a fun night of cruising in (hopefully) a big pack of Rollas.

See you there :D

Soz for the bad pics. I'm not very good with this camera at night time :(

BTW - This was from friday nights cruise. The get together on Thursday had 17 cars in total!!!! including elenis in her lancer ;)

Edited by Danthuyer

Soz for the bad pics. I'm not very good with this camera at night time :(

BTW - This was from friday nights cruise. The get together on Thursday had 17 cars in total!!!! including elenis in her lancer ;)

Now that Azz-Man has a digital camera (happy birthday to me), he might need to volunteer as the official cruise photographer, and leave Craig-san to the monster truck driving :)