TRDBodyKits for Celica 2000

Rasika Prasad

• 1 month later...

Be careful with fibreglass kit, and no one seems to like Carmate either.

I did however saw a very nice TRD replica which completely fooled me into thinking it was an authentic TRD as the weave is perfect smooth. Shop around for replicas, I am very sure there are very nice quality replicas around.

But if A+ quality is mandatory, then it is unfortunate because TRD kit is discontinued. Call up Toyota see if they any stock left, but I am sure the front bar is not in stock anymore. Side skirt, rear valance, high spoiler and front lip may still be available.

Good luck~!

• 1 month later...

I did however saw a very nice TRD replica which completely fooled me into thinking it was an authentic TRD as the weave is perfect smooth. Shop around for replicas, I am very sure there are very nice quality replicas around.

But if A+ quality is mandatory, then it is unfortunate because TRD kit is discontinued. Call up Toyota see if they any stock left, but I am sure the front bar is not in stock anymore. Side skirt, rear valance, high spoiler and front lip may still be available.

Good luck~!

most of the time the Replica needs to be slightly modified to provide perfect fit. I suggest try to find the original as possible.

If not, I do have this kit sitting in the shed waiting for the right car to come along

renovations204.jpg

renovations215.jpg

renovations209.jpg

Celica7.jpg

Celica8.jpg

Celica4.jpg

Celica5.jpg

Celica6.jpg

Celica3.jpg

Celica1.jpg

Good luck~!

most of the time the Replica needs to be slightly modified to provide perfect fit. I suggest try to find the original as possible.

If not, I do have this kit sitting in the shed waiting for the right car to come along

renovations204.jpg

renovations215.jpg

renovations209.jpg

Celica7.jpg

Celica8.jpg

Celica4.jpg

Celica5.jpg

Celica6.jpg

Celica3.jpg

Celica1.jpg

That's the Celica Tsunami edition bodykit isn't it? How did you managed to get that?

That's the Celica Tsunami edition bodykit isn't it? How did you managed to get that?

Fo Shizzle ma Nizzle!!! :yahoo:

Complete Tsunami kit only sold in Canada and US.

Just say it was meant for a Celica in a previous 200X Motorshow but realise Toyota is not bringing the kit here.

Edited by re99ie

That's one ultra rare kit you got. And I cannot even recall seeing the fog lamp for it either.

And I think that kit got the best rear spoiler too.

It should be the only one in Australia right now. I'm soo tempted to buy a celica just because of this kit. I've been eyeing out carsales to see if there is one forsale with that colour :lol:

Edited by re99ie