powder coat or paint place

hi guys i was just wondering if any one could recomend a not to expensive yet good place to powder coat my rims in sydney pref around rockdale.

Would anyone know where i could get mudflaps sprayed the same colour as my car and roughy how much am i looking at? Because if i dotn end up gettin rims powder coated ill buy a set of mud guards and get em sprayed el cheapo bodykit :P

hi guys i was just wondering if any one could recomend a not to expensive yet good place to powder coat my rims in sydney pref around rockdale.

Would anyone know where i could get mudflaps sprayed the same colour as my car and roughy how much am i looking at? Because if i dotn end up gettin rims powder coated ill buy a set of mud guards and get em sprayed el cheapo bodykit :P

John Willis @ north shore powder coating, best value for money! does an amazing job. Check out daviboy's and my own rims to see his work. I know Rolla Boy gets some stuff done there aswell, so he has a very good reputation within the community.

You would be looking at about $150ish for 4 wheels

North Shore Powder Coating info

Powder coating will be done in a few days...

If they are really grubby and covered in sh!t then you'll have to get them sandblasted first...

If they're new rims or rims in new condition, then give them a good scrub and they won't need a sandblast...

Powder coating will be done in a few days...

If they are really grubby and covered in sh!t then you'll have to get them sandblasted first...

If they're new rims or rims in new condition, then give them a good scrub and they won't need a sandblast...

not sure about that

my powdercoating place got done in one whole day and was a top job and still beutiful

depends on the rims and the coat they have on them already best bet is to get them sandblasted so the they will stick better thats what they told me and heard from others

what rims? dont you have steelies? or have you purchased a set of rims?

i have purches 16 inch levin rims brand new from xoom.

they are in new condition never been used.

hrmm ok then i say u still get them sand blasted because the powder coat might not stick *well it will stick but it might chip easily* it would probly only be 20 a rim to sand blast even cheaper maybe

paint the flaps yourself!!! go by the same paint from an auto paint supplier... scuff the flaps with some super fine grit sand paper so your paint sticks.. do a couple coats of primer, then a couple of coats of your paint then some clear coats on. NOTE! be patient and it will look awesome! make sure every coat dries properly before you start the next one for a nice even coat spray further away in the same direction! easy as!!! might take a day or 2

paint the flaps yourself!!! go by the same paint from an auto paint supplier... scuff the flaps with some super fine grit sand paper so your paint sticks.. do a couple coats of primer, then a couple of coats of your paint then some clear coats on. NOTE! be patient and it will look awesome! make sure every coat dries properly before you start the next one for a nice even coat spray further away in the same direction! easy as!!! might take a day or 2

do they sell cans? and where is one in syd?

Does anybody know if northshore powder coatign does sand blasting aswell? there closed so i cant call em up. i want to find a place that can do both powder coating and sand blasting.

Cheers william

They can, but dont bother. He will also tell you not to either. even more so considering they are brand new rims.